Paint Chips everywhere!
By bad paint job! on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I have had my midnight blue camaro for almost a year. I drive 4 miles to work then 4 miles home. I have 10,000 miles on it now. My paint where the gills are look horrific. I have a smattering of nicks that look like I have driven through a paintball war. I'm taking it to the dealer next week to have them look at it, but am not expecting them to do anything. I'm OCD about my vehicles looking perfect and this one has certainly let me down.
Favorite Features
Driving this car is an absolute dream and it's the most fun car I've ever had. I love the stylish looks and the handling. The stereo system is awesome as well.
Suggested Improvements
Fix this terrible paint problem that I and many many other owners are having! Also, fixing the uncomfortable seat belts would be nice.
By tootsie80
on 03/03/11 10:07 AM (PST)

All the money that they charge for this car is sad--it was the biggest mistake of my life. Purchased a 2010 Camaro the paint is awful the car looks terrible all full of paint chips. I really hate it and would not tell anyone to purchase the camaro until they fix the paint issue!!! You would think they would want their car to look nice shame on them for ripping people off and making them ride around in such a junking looking car!! So expensive what do I do with it now????