2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: questionable reliability & res

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

2SS Coupe (6.2L V8 6-speed Manual)

questionable reliability & resale value
By lxs333 on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Overall is pretty good but since I also own both 2009 M3 and 2008 M5 then I'm thinking to get rid of this Camaro since I don't think this is one of the true sport car out there you can find. For those who loves this very much I suggest you go test at least the ISF, M3 or C63 before driving the Camaro. I'm sure you will find something is missing from this American brand. Never buy the V6 because 300 HP is not something new anymore in today's market, a G37s can easily blow you away. For V8, just get the manual one coz the automatic version has less HP for fuel economy purpose but it doesn't save much at all for long term.

Car is a bit larger and big improvement for Chevy.

Blind spots on this car is pretty much everywhere you can notice. Ergonomics/controls is something still need to learn from the Japanese but GM is trying very hard and we can see the improvement on this car. 6.2L sounds too big for me coz a M3 only needs 4.0 to the same amount of work, efficiency..