My wife loves her bee
By meanolhubby on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
Let me preface: I'm not the primary driver. We have had a blast with the car since we bought it, though we have to keep a close eye on the speedometer. The 19 mpg in city is no surprise, but we drove from Omaha to Atlanta and got almost 29.5 mpg on every tank (91 octane or higher). We have driven it through snow and ice (though not on those P- zero tires) and had no issues; the vehicle weight, positraction, and traction control systems kept us on the road with very little problem. The car grabs attention wherever you go, and you just have to smile.
Favorite Features
The car moves when you want it to move, and does so quickly. Responsive steering, and the traction control keeps you in charge. Gauges for all the critical items rather than just idiot lights. Easy to feel safe in the car because it just feels so solid. An absolute head-turner if you like attention.
Suggested Improvements
Needs better visibility, specifically on the rear half of the vehicle. USB connection doesn't always detect iPod or other device. If you're going to bother putting in a back seat, make it big enough to be more than a purse holder for my wife. 'Gills' should be painted or have decals to stand out.