2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: I love my Transformers Edition

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

I love my Transformers Edition!
By Angi on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got Bumblebee for my 40th birthday. Yes my husband is amazing! It was a display car, they showed it in several places around Atlanta. I love love love this car! I am 4'11" and thought I wouldn't be comfortable in it, WRONG! It is amazing. I am used to seat belts being uncomfortable, so I have learned how to live with that. I have had more people stop me and tell me how awesome it is! It is fast and pretty comfortable to me. I have no regrets! I have seen the complaints about the paint, I have had no troubles. Saw the complaints about the leg room and trunk opening, it is not meant to be a family car! I love the reactions that I get from kids, they think it is the real Bumblebee!

Favorite Features

It's FAST! Leather seats never get hot, even in our GA 95-100 degree days directly in the sun! Remote start is awesome. Kid was looking at it too close, I started it, he thought it was transforming! he he gotta love that! His dad thanked me for the good laugh!

Suggested Improvements

None really. I would like bigger visors, because I am short. Other than that, no real complaints! The yellow car is hard to hide from the police in! Good thing my husband is a police officer!