Serious Paint Problems!
By elean on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I grew up driving camaros and was very excited when the new models came out. Drives wonderfully but the paint job is horrible! Did they only spray one coat? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a paint recall. I've seen several other 2010 camaros around town that are all equally scratched up. We've only had the car for 5 months, 1,400 miles, no accidents, and there are chips everywhere. All you have to do is look at this car funny and the paint will chip!
By rockenroller
on 07/11/13 14:53 PM (PDT)

I have noticed a marked noise while going over small low speed bumps, it is coming from the front end suspension,I think the steering arms/struts are too light to handle the large 20 inch tires, I have to put it on a hoist and see what I can do to improve it, I am on my second set of Pirellis, and they are cupped as did the first set, I thought it was the tires but I now believe it is the light materials used in the control arms. Chevy slipped up on this issue bigtime.

By rockenroller
on 07/11/13 14:46 PM (PDT)

You are so right about the cheapo paint job, I have an inferno orange and you can almost feel the flake...lol.