Fun car to drive, but seems to have consistent issues
By mccachement on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
Fun car to drive. I have never owned such a fun car to drive. Power and performance are outstanding. Reliability? Come on, Chevy. I know you can do better. Within months of purchasing the car it began to do "funny" things. Like telling me all 4 tires were flat and not one was, giving me an airbag warning and adjusting radio volume on its own to name a few. The Chevy dealer said it needed a computer upgrade and we did that. Everything was good for a few weeks, and the issues began again. Back to dealer, same problem. Now, 60K miles into it, the car has left me stranded twice and I no longer have any faith in the reliability. Be warned if you are looking for a reliable vehicle.
Favorite Features
Fast car, great performance, nice handling.
Suggested Improvements
This car is a border line lemon. The computer problems are abundant and scary at times. Please put a "low battery" warning in the car. Within 10 miles, I received the low battery alert and 10 miles later, the car reduced engine power, shut off all electronics (including the windows) and limped home, thankfully it was just a few miles. Chevy needs to fix the computer problems that are abundant in this car and hopefully future models will have improvements.