Excellent Product from GM
By kanys on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
Wow. This car has blown me away in the week and a half I have owned it. Every day I look forward to driving it, it looks so good in the garage! The exterior is stunning, I don't think anyone has ever designed a car that looks this good for the price. Interior is very nice too, although not as good as the exterior. The quality seems good, everything is solid and convenient. The seats are very comfortable, and it is easy for a 6'3" guy like myself to get in and out of. The styling on the inside is kinda retro, but I like that so it works for me.
Favorite Features
The performance is definitely the best part of this car. Even my V6 feels very powerful, for example I passed a truck on the highway yesterday at high-speed and it felt like the car could give so much more if I asked it to! The Boston Acoustics sound system is top notch too.
Suggested Improvements
The first time you drive this car, it feels quite large and the blindspots are quite obvious and big. However with proper mirror placement and about 15 minutes of driving it I (who usually drives SUV's) felt very comfortable and had no trouble seeing anything. Hood may be a little high though.