2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Exceeded Expectations

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

2SS Coupe (6.2L V8 6-speed Manual)

Exceeded Expectations
By Itchy on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I woke up last Thursday not expecting to have one in my garage that evening. Owned several Corvettes in my pre- family days, and an 03 Cobra in 2002. This '10 Camaro SS2/RS, sunroof, 6spd, Victory Red is nothing shy of amazing. It has every bit of the raw power that the '03 Cobra had (if not more) AND an excellent tech appropriate interior. I've owned the car for 48 hours now and if I had to point out any weak link it would be a blind spot over the driver's left shoulder that will take some getting used to. That's it! The car has turned SO many heads already, I've lost track - except for that State Trooper!

Apart from the beautiful exterior lines, my favorite 'feature' was the value. For the money, you will be pressed to find a match.

Beef up the exhaust perhaps. Oh and maybe offer a factory replacement and/or aftermarket grill emblem alternative. My take is that it's disproportionately large.