2010 Chevrolet Camaro 6.2L V8 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - My new daily driver

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS - Consumer Review

My new daily driver
By Bob on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had waited for the Camaro to make its official debut before deciding between it and the Mustang/Challenger. For the money asked, the Camaro SS was the best performance bargin. Just over $30K got me 426HP, a 6-speed manual transmission, Brembo brakes, Independent Rear Suspension and a perfectly proportioned coupe body style. This car is fast but can be driven with maturity in city traffic and still return a lot of fun for the time spent behind the wheel. Just listening to the sound of the exhaust as I go through the gears makes even the standard audio system unnecessary. Combined mileage with the V8 is around 18-21 right now. I can live with it. Well worth the wait to get it.

Favorite Features

The style of the Camaro sets it apart in traffic. From any angle, this car generates looks. Cyber Gray paint in the bright sunlight can bring a grown man to tears.

Suggested Improvements

None. Pray that Washington doesn't do a repeat of the early 1970's and try and legislate these out of existence.