The King of the Road
By Mboily on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
For the past 20 years I've been driving second hand vestige cars & I decided to get myself a birthday present; A sport car. Guess what, I got a true super sport car instead for the same price! The Actual King of the American Roads, Oh yes, no other car attracts more attention and the reason is simple: Power and Style combine with an efficient design (interior & exterior). GM really got it all right, none of the regular bin parts or the usual adding of unnecessary molding or gimmicks to fill space. It's a simple and clean classic sport car design, finally! I just can't stop glaring & driving this car fast or slow. Every time I hop in, I know I'm driving something special and it makes me a happy man.
Favorite Features
Since I'm 6'4", never an American sport car made me feel comfortable like this Car does.(no sunroof) The wheel fits perfectly in my big hands. The manual stick shift is amazingly soft, quick and direct. The driving position is fabulous, even the visibility is good. I love the music of the 6.2 L.WOW!
Suggested Improvements
At high speed the steering wheel becomes a bit to numb in the center. The low fuel warning should continue to display the range left on the tank as well. Better gas mileage. My average is 15 MPG. Add the up and down adjustable passenger seat, short people do not see the road at all.