Bumblebee V6 with a 6-speed manual
By swfcpilot on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I've owned higher performance cars in the past, but for a good compromise of comfort and performance, my Camaro is a good fit. We didn't want nor need the performance of the big V8, and liked the good gas mileage of the V6 models. We opted for the standard equipment manual transmission just because... The car is simply a blast. With the 19-inch wheels the car will take a corner pretty flat, but it doesn't rattle the fillings out of your teeth over bumps in the road either. Add the yellow paint and black stripes and it just simply looks sharp. Comfort is good with excellent seats even without adjustable lumbar. Visibility isn't perfect but like any other car you learn the blind spots.
Favorite Features
It's not unusual to hear somebody say Bumblebee every time you drive it, and my 5-year old thinks we really own Bumblebee. We added the console gauge package and it's just simply cool. It's great to be shifting a stick again too.
Suggested Improvements
I wish a HUD (heads up display) was an option, as well as a color display in the dash. The "infotainment" system is cool, but with a color screen there could be GPS moving map, backup camera, etc.