2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Aqua Blue Beautiful Beast!

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS - Consumer Review

Aqua Blue Beautiful Beast!
By RS-1SS on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up my pre-ordered 2010 aqua blue metallic 1ss a week ago. What power on this puppy! I am so happy I picked aqua blue, this color makes the car look gorgeous. People stare ALL the time and compliment many times. The sports cloth interior impresses me very much. Everything has been smooth with the car so far. Sunroof well worthed. One word of advice.. If you are debating between the V6 and the V8, get the V8. I was about to get the 6 cylinder, but I changed my mind in time and now have an awesome V8 that rocks almost anything on the street. The power for the price is just amazing. What a hot car... Very very happy so far..

Overall exterior looks, Boston acoustics sound system, sunroof, upgraded wheel package, premium cloth seating very nice, ENGINE!, just a beauty

Really nothing at all. I would say blindspots, but who cares. Its like a race car. Nothing else at this point.