2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Awesome Car
By Deb on 01/20/10 11:25 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is great love the retro style has plenty of get up and go. I have to set the cruise control or i end up going way over the speed limit. Great job Chevy

Awesome!
By mbentzen on 01/20/10 04:36 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had been building my car on the website for a couple months, so knew what I wanted. Got the 1LT in Rally Yellow with the black stripes and the Boston stereo system. Had an '88 when I got pregnant and traded it for a minivan. Then, had a '77 (in 2001), but moved to FL so had to sell it. Traded my earth-friendly Prius for this car and don't regret it at all!! People love to look at it all the time.

2SS Camaro
By Jazbati on 01/19/10 10:32 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had some noise coming out of the exhaust, its on order to be replaced under warranty and has been on order fro more than a month now. That is the only heart ache I have about the car. Rest is great so far.

Helluva a Ride!!!!
By Oregon SS on 01/16/10 19:03 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up my SS/RS a little more than a week ago. I drive 130 miles round trip everyday to work. This car is a blast to drive. I thoroughly enjoy my drive. The car handles great, is comfortable to drive, oh and did I mention fun. I have read of people complaining about mileage. You certainly don't buy it for the mileage. But I am averaging 20.6. I imagine if I was a bit kinder to the throttle it would only get better, but again what fun is that. The acceleration is great cornering is fantastic, can't wait to get the ground effects put on to complete the look. Great job Chevy! I would recommend this car to anyone who wanted a fun performance ride!

Great car
By Jock on 01/12/10 00:30 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 6-speed manual 1LT Camaro RS. The yellow paint shows it's curves beautifully. The 20 inch rims fill the wheel arches perfectly, and the xenon lights are a cool touch. Performance from the 3.6 has been sensational: Linear power throughout the rev range and excellent fuel economy (27-30mpg). Handling is very good for a car of this weight.

Love my wifes new car!
By Roger Lampman on 01/06/10 12:46 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I love my wifes new car. This is our second sports car, first was the Pontiac Solstice, and we now enjoy the extra space. The car cruises through town and constantly turns heads. We have the Summit White and have yet to decide on what customizing we are going to do to the exterior. So many choices. The car handles well on the interstate. Plenty of horsepower. Really enjoy the paddle shifting on the six speed automatic. Only problem that we have had is having our daughter wanting to borrow the car. Not sure if this kind of beast should be driven by youngsters. You have to get use to not being able to see the front corners of the car in cornering but it is a matter of practice.

Almost Perfect
By kmaro on 01/03/10 20:43 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

For the most part I am enjoying my V8 SS but there are some design flaws, great handling on turns and stops well, looks fabulous

First Muscle Car
By 2010 2SS/RS on 12/30/09 20:49 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have just hit the end of the recommended break-in period (1500 miles) and I love this car more and more every day. I considered the similarly priced Challenger R/T and Mustang GT (both great cars), but fell in love with the Camaro. For such a heavy car, it is both agile and quick, and I enjoy pushing it in corners. I haven't enjoyed it on a 70 degree day yet, but with summer-only tires, I have had no traction issues in freezing temperatures. Even in 2-4" inches of snow, it did not slip. I am waiting for the first oil change and warmer temperatures before I really open it up and try the launch control, but even with the engine not fully broken in, it is a monster.

I love this beauty
By vickie young on 12/24/09 09:44 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I had been looking for over 3 months for a silver ice...finally found it! This car is a beauty - as great to look at as it is to drive. Brings back memories of my cruising days. My husband bought me this car for my 57th birthday present - best birday ever! My car came with the rally pack-black stripes and black wheels. Did not like the black wheels so had chrome wheels put on - this care is fantastic!

Aaawwwwsome!
By Ginger G on 12/23/09 10:17 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have only had this car for a week and I luuuuuuv it! Turns heads and runs good. The V6 engine is a monster and feels more like a V8 with much better gas mileage. So quiet on the inside. Smooth down the highway.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$147 per month*