2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Greatest Car Ever!!!
By Jimmy on 07/18/09 20:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Absolutely the best car I have ever owned. It is a blast to drive. I just want to drive it all the time. Every day when I go out to lunch people pull up and ask me about the car. I love the sound of the engine while driving.

Classy and
By Ron on 07/13/09 08:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

My 2007 Corvette Z51 Montery Red has been sitting in the garage for 3 weeks now while I have tacked up more than 2,700 miles on my 2010 Inferno Orange/ white stripes, RS, SS, LS3, 6 speed manual,Inferno int package,sun roof.... The car is fun and gets 25 mpg on the freeway at 74 mph. The Boston speaker system is the best I have ever heard.

Exceeded Expectations
By Itchy on 07/04/09 15:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I woke up last Thursday not expecting to have one in my garage that evening. Owned several Corvettes in my pre- family days, and an 03 Cobra in 2002. This '10 Camaro SS2/RS, sunroof, 6spd, Victory Red is nothing shy of amazing. It has every bit of the raw power that the '03 Cobra had (if not more) AND an excellent tech appropriate interior. I've owned the car for 48 hours now and if I had to point out any weak link it would be a blind spot over the driver's left shoulder that will take some getting used to. That's it! The car has turned SO many heads already, I've lost track - except for that State Trooper!

Best American Sports Car
By Lawdogg149 on 06/07/09 19:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I was one of the original people that ordered this car without ever seeing it. Well let me say this boy was I glad I did. This car meets all my expectations and more. The car is a looker and a performer. Why did GM wait so long to release it? After owning many corvette's and camaro's this is by far there best one yet. The car is built to please.

Great Car
By Scott Sherman on 05/22/09 10:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Well I have had the car for over 2 weeks now. Ride is great and the engine is amazing. The car just wants to go and go. The car corners great and handles bumps amazing well, alot better than my 1994 Camaro.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$137 per month*