Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

One fun packed ride!
By Brett

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I'm still very much in the honeymoon stages with this new purchase but I've been very impressed so far. The exterior lines on this car are hard to beat with the big 20" wheels. Interior comfort was not compromised in this design either. Have not had a chance to really test the big V8 just yet due to break in mode but that time will come soon. I must say that I already like this machine more than my 2003 Z06 Vette. The smaller side windows create a couple significant blind spots but that is something that one can get used to with appropriate mirror settings etc. These windows are a big part of the cars overall appearance from my perspective ... giving it an almost chopped look.

Exterior lines, big power, comfortable front seats, good fuel economy, cool wheels and American Made! The car also has a fantastic light package, both interior and exterior.

None so far. I hope it stays that way! Well done Chevy!

One of the best cars on the road today!!
By James

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've wanted one since I was in high school, and I pre-ordered before they were even being built. I got everything except the sunroof. Really like the solid roofline. This car is just beautiful, VERY comfortable, and incredibly FUN!! I don't use it for work, but I've driven it on long trips and just around town, and it does NOT disappoint. It's simple, clean, and world-class! Some have complained about the interior materials and lack of navigation option, but I just use my phone, and OnStar's nav is good too. And I think the materials are quite nice, even if not "soft touch". This car is about driving, plain and simple...

The engine is just full of power, and I average about 18 mpg city, which isn't bad at all for 426 horsepower! The handling is sharp without being harsh. Love the Boston Acoustics radio, bluetooth, and the ridiculously supportive and comfortable seats!

Honestly, not much. The only thing I wish was at least available was a full power passenger seat. And perhaps more performance and appearance accessories from GM, but I'm sure they'll come. It's not a car for everyone (low visibility complaints, small back seat), but definitely worth a test drive

2SS Camaro
By Jazbati

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had some noise coming out of the exhaust, its on order to be replaced under warranty and has been on order fro more than a month now. That is the only heart ache I have about the car. Rest is great so far.

The huge powerful engine. V8 426 HP. yikes !!

Interior can be a little better. Viewing is really bad, need to have more viewable space from the inside.

Helluva a Ride!!!!
By Oregon SS

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up my SS/RS a little more than a week ago. I drive 130 miles round trip everyday to work. This car is a blast to drive. I thoroughly enjoy my drive. The car handles great, is comfortable to drive, oh and did I mention fun. I have read of people complaining about mileage. You certainly don't buy it for the mileage. But I am averaging 20.6. I imagine if I was a bit kinder to the throttle it would only get better, but again what fun is that. The acceleration is great cornering is fantastic, can't wait to get the ground effects put on to complete the look. Great job Chevy! I would recommend this car to anyone who wanted a fun performance ride!

POWER, POWER, oh and POWER. Comfortable, love the 6 speed transmission.

Sunglass holder would be perfect. Clutch is a bit touchy but could just be me from driving an auto for so long, need to get my feel back.

Love my wifes new car!
By Roger Lampman

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I love my wifes new car. This is our second sports car, first was the Pontiac Solstice, and we now enjoy the extra space. The car cruises through town and constantly turns heads. We have the Summit White and have yet to decide on what customizing we are going to do to the exterior. So many choices. The car handles well on the interstate. Plenty of horsepower. Really enjoy the paddle shifting on the six speed automatic. Only problem that we have had is having our daughter wanting to borrow the car. Not sure if this kind of beast should be driven by youngsters. You have to get use to not being able to see the front corners of the car in cornering but it is a matter of practice.

Back up sensors. Bluetooth for phone.

On board navigation gps. Will give Onstar the benefit of the doubt though at this point.