Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Beware the Paint and Sight Lines...
By UsetobeRSguy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Wow, purchased a Red 2010 2LT RS and was blown away by the looks, unique interior, and list of options/features. I was concerned about the roof line, but thought I would get use to it. And then the paint chips began. I started to get paint chips by the "gills" even though I had purchased the painted splash guards. And then I read camaro forums and quickly learned of a paint issue on the camaro. The stories are horrific and I've seen the pictures! GM is not acknowledging that there is a problem, of course. The root of the problem appears to be a change in paint due to federal/Canadian laws. After 500 miles, I traded for a 2010 mustang gt and couldn't be happier! So, buyers, beware!

Unique interior, quality of interior materials, halo lights, killer stereo, and exhaust note for the V6

FIX the paint problem GM! and improve the outward visibility and then it'll be hard to beat by the competition!

Amazing Camaro!
By Brandon

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased a new camaro 2lt with the rs package about a month or so ago. The car is black on black and boy let me tell you: wow! This car is absolutely amazing. The exterior and interior styling is gorgeous, the performance and powertrain is awesome, and the build quality is excellent. I drove the ss package and it was too fast, especially for my wife LOL, so we decided to go with the 304 hp v6. The v6 powerplant w/6-speed auto is powerful, smooth and fuel efficient. A recent road trip from Houston to San Antonio to Austin yielded almost 26 mpg overall (not driving the speed limit of course!) it's amazing all of the people who stare and give you thumbs up with this car. Good job gm!

RS package with HID headlamps and rear spoiler; leather, heated seats; Boston Acoustics sound system; 20" polished rims. I can go on and on and on.

Very Happy
By Kaptain Kool

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a silver with black stripe 2010 Camaro 2LT with the RS package. I had wanted this car ever since I saw it. The V6 has plenty of power (I can't imagine the V8). I rarely get to hit 6th gear. The car is very cool. It is a little hard to see over the hood - especially if your trying to park within the lines of an empty parking lot. Also the cup holders are in the worst place ever. Other than that this is a great car.

Style, power, sound, blue light within the door panels.

Move the cup holders so you can have a drink in the car and shift.

Camaro Euphoria!
By UNDCamaro

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. Turned out to be way better than I expected. The V-6 has plenty of power (304 hp) and no one knows any different. The head-turns and interest in the car is awesome. I'm a college guy and the girls sure love this car.

Simple, the way it looks.

Interior could have used better materials

Your Company
By meme

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I think that this car is amazing to me because most of my people have these cars so that's why I got my car well, actually my mom had got it for me because she has six cars like this one and they are different colors so that why I decided to get me one so I thank you with all my heart and I praise you a lot or your company and I wish yall the best thing to all of the company

it's fun to drive, and it's just a lot of things by you having fun