2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
What A Ride!
By Robbie on 02/12/10 09:29 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Replaced my 2000 V6 5 speed manual Camaro with this sporty 2010 6 speed manual with increased horsepower. Love the feel, ride, looks and pricing on this beauty. I always knew this new model was coming and held out from getting a Mustang. It was well worth the wait. Well done GM.

No spare
By Larry Carpenter on 02/03/10 12:20 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, rides, handles well, luv the looks everyone stares at it. Small windows make it difficult to park, would be difficult to get out of if doors won't open after accident. Issues with lack of spare tire, offered as 150.00 option if ordered. standard tire inflate kit, what happens if you have a hole in the tire? Dealer doesn't sell spare tire kit. can't find one anywhere. Tire mfg.won't warranty tire if sealant used. Most tire dealers won't fix tire if sealant has been used. Don't like the door lock/unlock feature location.

18 hours and counting...
By RedDragon on 02/01/10 13:09 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Still in my first 24 hours of ownership. Amazingly slick car for the price! Planning on adding the RS rims to this LS to at least partially capture the looks of the $30K+ RS models. The below-sticker price, with a few incentives added in, made this Camaro cheaper than a Malibu 4cyl! Still to early to rank most of these categories accurately, but so far so good! I'll consider this my unborn son's high school graduation gift...never hurts to shop early!

Impressive Design
By clearpages on 01/20/10 20:37 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a joy to drive. A joy to look at. A triumph of engineering and style. Fit and finish are superb. The engine is powerful (304 hp) yet sips fuel (actual 27 mpg highway). GM has shown it still has a few tricks up its sleeve with this one.

Awesome Car
By Deb on 01/20/10 11:25 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is great love the retro style has plenty of get up and go. I have to set the cruise control or i end up going way over the speed limit. Great job Chevy

Awesome!
By mbentzen on 01/20/10 04:36 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had been building my car on the website for a couple months, so knew what I wanted. Got the 1LT in Rally Yellow with the black stripes and the Boston stereo system. Had an '88 when I got pregnant and traded it for a minivan. Then, had a '77 (in 2001), but moved to FL so had to sell it. Traded my earth-friendly Prius for this car and don't regret it at all!! People love to look at it all the time.

Great car
By Jock on 01/12/10 00:30 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 6-speed manual 1LT Camaro RS. The yellow paint shows it's curves beautifully. The 20 inch rims fill the wheel arches perfectly, and the xenon lights are a cool touch. Performance from the 3.6 has been sensational: Linear power throughout the rev range and excellent fuel economy (27-30mpg). Handling is very good for a car of this weight.

I love this beauty
By vickie young on 12/24/09 09:44 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I had been looking for over 3 months for a silver ice...finally found it! This car is a beauty - as great to look at as it is to drive. Brings back memories of my cruising days. My husband bought me this car for my 57th birthday present - best birday ever! My car came with the rally pack-black stripes and black wheels. Did not like the black wheels so had chrome wheels put on - this care is fantastic!

Aaawwwwsome!
By Ginger G on 12/23/09 10:17 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have only had this car for a week and I luuuuuuv it! Turns heads and runs good. The V6 engine is a monster and feels more like a V8 with much better gas mileage. So quiet on the inside. Smooth down the highway.

Finally Got One
By Joe on 12/07/09 20:24 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Camaro has always been my favorite car since I was a kid. This is my third Camaro and it really fulfills my ideas of what a pony car should aspire to be. Have you ever tried on a glove that doesn't fit well? Driving this car is like putting on a tailor made glove. The whole driving experience from the steering to acceleration to the braking, makes you feel like the greatest driver in the world. I feel like you get a lot for your money.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe in VA is:

$147 per month*