Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Bad Paint on great car
By Mike Workman

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

The paint on my yellow camaro is chipping off on both sides between the rear tires and the door. Contacted Chevrolet customer support and reported the problem. They will not buy the car back as I requested and do not know if they will even fix it. The Dealer will not stand behind the product either. Dealer and factory do call me back but have not stood up to the problem. Beware of failing paint!

Power

Do something about the chipping and failing paint and figure out that you need to stand behind your products if you want to be successful. Chevrolet can not admit they have a problem.

2010 Camaro 2SS - V8 - 6 Speed Manual
By Brandon32172

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

What an awesome car! I love this car. Everywhere I go people stare, admire, and comment about this beautiful car. This car is fun to drive and feels great on the road. The powerful 426hp V-8 is throaty but quiet in the cabin. The Pirelli P-Zero tires stick to the road like glue; even in the rain. It has a surprisingly comfortable ride even when driving on rough roads after a bad NY winter. The leather seats are attractive, comfortable, and hold you well while driving. The interior design and lighting (top of door panels light up as well) is fun and stylish. I actually saved $300/year on car insurance going from a 2004 Maxima?!?

Everything! But if I must pick a few: * The design & styling of the car; I stare at it every time I get out of the car. * V8 - The acceleration; especially when shifting into 2nd and 3rd gears. * I-POD jack - controls all your MP-3 music on the stereo. * Leather seats - very comfortable, hold well

* Needs more storage space; especially in the center console. * There is no power option for passenger seat.

My Camaro
By Owen

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Well when I get it in I love to drive it because of its performance and just all around like the car. I would recommend it to anyone.

I just like the car in all ways..

Maybe a little better access to back seat. But after all it is a sports car..

Worst design and customer service EVER!
By Dusty

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have a 2010. At first I loved it. I baby all my vehicles like it's my child. I do not drive on gravel roads or construction I wash it even if its going to rain. Something You have too watch for. The front tires are kicking up debris and taking the paint off on the door and by the vents! I have a yellow one and its noticeable. I have a quote for $1400. Two dealerships and GM said it's my problem I should have bought mud flaps. I only have 4k miles on the car when I noticed this. It's a flaw in the paint or the design. I have the accessory book that came with the car splash guards were not an option at the time so how is it my fault. I even gave them almost 3k for extra warranty and meant nothing!

The cars should already came with splash guards. all that money they didn't even give me back floor mats. The speakers are cheaper then the Bose they use too have.

The dealerships should learn more about good customer service. There happy too take your money but not to help you. I have always been a Chevy guy but I will never buy a Chevy again.

Old Style Muscle Car/Modern Version
By Ron

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car rocks! Has the best overall application of modern technology packaged like the muscle cars of old. Great horsepower with the L99 engine and 6 speed auto is wonderful and smooth. Applies power as needed. Paddle shift just like the Corvette. Interior is well put together in terms of quality. Some blind spots and rear view mirror is only good straight back. Side mirrors take care of any issues and visually just like the old bubble Corvette rear fenders as you look back. Handling is great, but the Pirelli tires not good in wet conditions. Wear factor is poor. Best modern muscle car for the money over the Mustang and Dodge. Like the RS package with Black on Black ext/int.

Cool lighting on interior at night. Great holding sport seats. Very quiet interior noise level. Fit and finish seems 100% better than it used to be. Excellent sound system and love having a sunroof too.

Better storage space would help. Power option for passenger seat. Steering wheel blocks dash gauges at certain angles. Silly placement of pwr door locks. Water temp gauge should have temp numbers. Separate heat/cool controls would be nice for passenger side vents.

• SUV