2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
GM hit it out of the park!
By Barturm on 11/18/09 08:02 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is the best car ever built! Everyone want's to look at it! It's great on gas for a 400 HP car. I get 27-28 on the highway if I keep my foot out of it. The handling is great. It is very fastttt!!!!!. Looks are stunning! I am so proud of Chevy for building this car!!!!!! GM is Back!

CAR IS GREAT WITH NOISE FROM AFM
By scotty franks on 11/16/09 17:27 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is everything I hoped it to be. The ride is perfect and the car steers great on the road. The silver ice color I picked is so appealing to the eyes. I have had so many lookers turning turning their heads to see how great the car stands out.

Better then anticipated
By Mike D on 11/11/09 15:01 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I worked for GM in Warren, Michigan for 16 years and owned 14 Camaros from 1974 to 1986. Since then I have owned mostly BMW's. I couldn't wait for the new retro Camaro to come out. Bought one for my 17 old daughter to experience the thrill that I grew up with (driving a Camaro). I have to say the 2010 Camaro is much better that I expected. Amazing power and handling. Excellent breaking... even compared to my BMW 330. The $33K price was a bit much. It is great to see my daughter love the same car that I loved to drive back in 1974. So I guess that makes it worth the $33K price tag.

peice of junk
By peice of Junk on 11/06/09 15:00 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned my new 2ss camaro for 30 days it has spent about 10 days in the shop and is back for another visit. I love the looks and performance when it runs. I’m already having major transmission trouble and GM (The New GM) is as bad as ever when it comes to costumer service. I had a issue once with a Toyota 4- runner and they let me go and get another 4-runner and did not charge me a dime. I wish Toyota had a car that look like the Camaro because I know it would have been built right.

so much fun
By pinnpharmD on 11/03/09 19:34 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had this car for 2 weeks and I get a thrill every time I look at it and start it up. I can't get gas without at least 2-3 people stopping to come over and look at it. I got the imperial blue metallic with the silver stripes on the hood and trunk. So classy and that motor just makes my toes curl up in my shoes. The performance this car puts out is amazing and stuns the people I let drive it. Way to go Chevy!

Quality Outstanding
By John/Kathy Parsons on 10/24/09 14:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Our Camaro is Black and any flaws would be easy to see. The fit and finish is outstanding in all areas. I am a retired C.N.C. Machinest from Boeing Aircraft, and a Very Picky Person. Every 2010 Camaro that i have seen is closer to a handmade custom, than a production car.I am totally Awed.

Old vs New
By Joe Patton on 10/15/09 09:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

As a child of the 60's and a driver of most GM muscle I can state "the sheer force felt behind the wheel of my 2SS is like nothing I've experienced before".....totally awesome. I can confirm the blind spots but have little else negativity about this car. The gears are so strong I can't always be certain what gear I'm in and looking down doesn't solve my problem......the performance reminds me of a 1968 Olds 442 with a 3.90 rear axle I once had; only much more sophisticated. As to trunk entrance and interior/inferior, this car is for screeching starts and rushes of testosterone and has nothing to do with the golf course or fancy materials. Start it up and listen....retro all the way.

TRUE GRIT
By Jim Merryweather on 10/13/09 16:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I picked up my car on 9/25/09 and all I can say is "WOW". Have 900 plus miles on her and have enjoyed every mile. Ordered with auto/rs package and she is a real beast. I'm 62 and this car brought back the days of my 1967 GTO. Just happened by the dealership with a bunch of friends and saw the new 2010 camaro and couldn't sleep that night. Went back the next weekend and ordered her. I've not looked back! This car is just a delight and draws attention from all age groups. Go get one and remember, you're not here for a long time - just a good time.

I traded in a BMW and do not regret.
By EX BMW OWNER on 10/04/09 21:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I traded in a 2006 BMW 330 I for this car. BMW more refined, but in shop 14 times for problems. This Camaro is fun to drive and seems very reliable. Simple car, but great features. Bluetooth is awesome, ability to control IPOD great, handling excellent and ride very good. Excellent car. I expect this to be reliable and fun to own. It takes time to get use to the blind spots, but the mirrors are great and as you get to know the car the blind spots fade and you get comfortable. Seats are very nice, car is beautiful and it works. The interior is purpose built and retro, this car knows what it is and does a good job defining what it is. If you like the feel you will love the car.

2010 Camaro SS
By Simmons on 09/29/09 20:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my 2010 Camaro 2SS for one month and the attention that this car gets is nothing less than phenomenal. People walk from other businesses and the parking lot at gas stations to get a look and make comments about the car. Even though I am accustomed to driving luxury cars, right now I'm very pleased with the car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$137 per month*