Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

BigD1276's 2010 Camaro 2LT
By Bigd1276

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 2010 Camaro for almost a year now. It is still fun to climb in the cockpit and take her out for a drive. The V-6 engine has 304 horsepower which is plenty enough to get you where you are going. The leather seats are comfortable and easily adjusted. 6 speed manual transmission is smooth with short throws. I love my 2010 Camaro and can't wait to drive it again.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature would have to be the styling. This is the fourth Camaro that I have owned but by far the most stylish.

Suggested Improvements

I have the upgraded Boston Acoustic sound system. An average system for an above average car.

Don't be bashful!
By Charles

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car absolutely rocks! A total homerun from GM! I can't even drive to the grocery store without getting at least 2-5 comments on how awesome of a car I'm driving and they're right! I'm very grateful and appreciative that I get to drive such a fantastic piece of craftsmanship and design as this.

Favorite Features

The ride cannot be overstated. It's simply exceptional! It's just enough sportscar, just enough musclecar, and just enough pure smoothness to convince you this might be the most perfect car GM has ever made.

Suggested Improvements

Don't make too many changes in the 2011 model, because this model year is awesome. I would suggest making more options available in the 1LT, and bringing in a mid-tier v8 - not everyone wants the biggest hammer GM owns vs a v6 choice. I would suggest fixing driver's side blind-spot.

I got a Red One :)
By JoeJoe

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my H3 in for this baby. I have the LT2 with the RS package. Automatic, with all the goodies. It's Victory Red with White Stripes. Love the Sound System, The paddle shifters, I sit low in the seats, I'm 5'6", but that's what makes it so awesome. I feel as though I'm in a race car. My favorite part of the interior is the ambient blue lighting on the doors. too bad they couldn't of continued it all through the dash. Everyone looks at my car. It is sooooo easy to speed in this and not know it. So I like the speed notification you can set up. To warn you when you exceed the speed you had put in mine is at 69. I did get the spare tire, don't feel comfortable driving around without it...

Favorite Features

Looks,Sound System,Ambient Lighting,Handling,

Suggested Improvements

Navigation System with back up camera,On the RS package should have choice of summer tires, or all season tires.. I live in Ohio, next fall I'll buy a snow tire package from Tire Rack, had a few scary moments driving in the snow. It's my only car,otherwise I would have it in a garage. Love the Car..

Embrace your blindspots!
By Staticgaard

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Can't believe that my son and I convinced my wife to go for the Camaro over the Buick Lacrosse. Lacrosse is an amazing sedan but... I really love this car so far. Smoother than a performance coupe should be, faster than a V6 has any business being. I had an 08 Mustang GT with a V8 and the Camaro is quicker and sips gas. Eliminate your blindspots and stop obsessing over them: Most drivers set their mirrors to see the side of their own car. Set your mirrors to eliminate blindspots. Sit in seat, lean head until almost touching driver window, set mirror now to just see side of your car. When you sit up straight, you have no blindspot. Then lean same distance to right,repeat for pass mirror

Favorite Features

I chuckle at all the "blindspot" complaints. Just look at the car. It has to have short glass and big blind spots to look like it looks. Lots of cars with minimal blindspots if that is what you want. Love my blindspots and this is the easiest of fixes. See below for fix.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I would change so car is some of the interior plastics. No biggie but their could be a little more quality there.

Impressive Design
By clearpages

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a joy to drive. A joy to look at. A triumph of engineering and style. Fit and finish are superb. The engine is powerful (304 hp) yet sips fuel (actual 27 mpg highway). GM has shown it still has a few tricks up its sleeve with this one.

Favorite Features

304 hp V6, exterior styling, backup assist, tight 6-speed.

Suggested Improvements

A convertible would have been a nice option in the 2010 model year.