2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Helluva a Ride!!!!
By Oregon SS on 01/16/10 19:03 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up my SS/RS a little more than a week ago. I drive 130 miles round trip everyday to work. This car is a blast to drive. I thoroughly enjoy my drive. The car handles great, is comfortable to drive, oh and did I mention fun. I have read of people complaining about mileage. You certainly don't buy it for the mileage. But I am averaging 20.6. I imagine if I was a bit kinder to the throttle it would only get better, but again what fun is that. The acceleration is great cornering is fantastic, can't wait to get the ground effects put on to complete the look. Great job Chevy! I would recommend this car to anyone who wanted a fun performance ride!

Love my wifes new car!
By Roger Lampman on 01/06/10 12:46 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I love my wifes new car. This is our second sports car, first was the Pontiac Solstice, and we now enjoy the extra space. The car cruises through town and constantly turns heads. We have the Summit White and have yet to decide on what customizing we are going to do to the exterior. So many choices. The car handles well on the interstate. Plenty of horsepower. Really enjoy the paddle shifting on the six speed automatic. Only problem that we have had is having our daughter wanting to borrow the car. Not sure if this kind of beast should be driven by youngsters. You have to get use to not being able to see the front corners of the car in cornering but it is a matter of practice.

Almost Perfect
By kmaro on 01/03/10 20:43 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

For the most part I am enjoying my V8 SS but there are some design flaws, great handling on turns and stops well, looks fabulous

First Muscle Car
By 2010 2SS/RS on 12/30/09 20:49 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have just hit the end of the recommended break-in period (1500 miles) and I love this car more and more every day. I considered the similarly priced Challenger R/T and Mustang GT (both great cars), but fell in love with the Camaro. For such a heavy car, it is both agile and quick, and I enjoy pushing it in corners. I haven't enjoyed it on a 70 degree day yet, but with summer-only tires, I have had no traction issues in freezing temperatures. Even in 2-4" inches of snow, it did not slip. I am waiting for the first oil change and warmer temperatures before I really open it up and try the launch control, but even with the engine not fully broken in, it is a monster.

klunking
By Charles Campbell on 12/15/09 16:24 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Have owned this car just a few days. When driving on our road, not a pot hole Rd. It klunks like the shocks are bad. I'm beginning to get the feeling dealer is going to say this is normal. I'm 70 years old but I know bad when I hear it.

Ford Fan
By Motorhan on 12/11/09 09:11 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have been a Ford fan all of my life... until now. I have had several muscle cars ( new and old) and this car blows them away in every aspect. Power to the ground is unbelievable and handling exceeds all expectations. Nice work Chevy!

Inferno Orange Screamer
By 15Again on 11/25/09 18:43 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is the Chevy I have been waiting for since I was a teenager. 2SS/RS auto in Inferno Orange Metallic. Had the dealer install the black rally stripes and it attracts attention and comments everywhere. Incredible looks, nice handling, terrific power, it is easy to drive and quiet when you want it to be and goes like crazy when you want it to. Deceptively fast. Handling is confidence inspiring, I love driving this car and plan to keep it forever.

Awesome Ride
By Danno42 on 11/24/09 17:19 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is exhilarating to drive,handles great,and my 2ss has more power than i imagined. muscle car meets today's technology. Chevrolet has hit the mark. And as far as looks, mustangs are no contest.

Awesome a Serious Animal
By KG on 11/20/09 13:39 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I grew up around Muscle Cars with family and friends but never had on myself. Being in the military for 20 plus years I needed other modes of transportation such as Vans etc. I have to tell you this is my 1st Muscle Car and I Love it.. A little pricy but oh well, we live only once. I have the Transformer packet just like Bumblebee and this baby is an EYE/HEAD turner... Now at 50 I feel like 25 all over again... The Rush that I feel when I step on the gas is beyond explanation... I took my son for a fun ride, he is 27, and when I took off on that Beast, his EYES almost POPPED OUT !! It was Hilarious.. Maybe some people had some problems, but anything mechanical that is the chance we take.

A+++++
By Tina on 11/18/09 08:05 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I love my Camaro! Best car I have ever owned!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$137 per month*