2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Bumblebee V6 with a 6-speed manual
By swfcpilot on 10/29/09 15:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned higher performance cars in the past, but for a good compromise of comfort and performance, my Camaro is a good fit. We didn't want nor need the performance of the big V8, and liked the good gas mileage of the V6 models. We opted for the standard equipment manual transmission just because... The car is simply a blast. With the 19-inch wheels the car will take a corner pretty flat, but it doesn't rattle the fillings out of your teeth over bumps in the road either. Add the yellow paint and black stripes and it just simply looks sharp. Comfort is good with excellent seats even without adjustable lumbar. Visibility isn't perfect but like any other car you learn the blind spots.

Winding roads
By Matt G. on 10/13/09 19:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I needed a driver and I couldn't find a car that looked good or felt right. I drove the 2SS and felt the power was excessive for a daily driver though lots of fun. This car's a looker, turns heads and kids take pictures with cell phones where ever I go (it's red). I love the retro interior, it reminds me of my youth and the fun I had "cruisin." I've been waiting for the "marshmallow" styles of todays' cars to disappear and chevy finally did it. This camaro exudes muscle with its looks. I only wish that they hadn't chopped the top so much. The resulting limited sight makes it difficult to predict turns while mountain driving especially when gaining altitude with the sun in your face.

By Jenn on 09/07/09 06:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted a Camaro for years & when the new style came out I waited. Got it and returned it within 24 hours. The rearview mirror was in my eyesight. I am short but the seat was all the way up or otherwise I could not have seen over the hood. I was not allowed to drive it off the lot (safety reasons supposedly). I drove it in the parking lot. Maybe if I'd driven it around a bit I would have known. Loved the feel of it. Nice interior, seats were comfortable. Blindspots left & right which made me very nervous. Why drive it if I feel unsafe? When I realized what little headroom I got more nervous. Want to be safe in the traffic I'm in. First day of having it, got a ticket with four others.

TRNSFMD
By HC4 on 08/31/09 19:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had a 67 with a 327 with a powerglide. The 2010 v6 is so much more fun to drive. To my taste, the horizontal lines and exaggerated rear quarter panel make the car -- bold and voluptuous. The V6 won't burn them out like my mother's 85 IROC with a vette motor, but it sticks to the pavement even better and is a blast to drive. This is my daily driver. If Chevy restores the Z28 program, I would be tempted to custom order another for the garage. Good job Chevy.

More than I bargained for
By lgreise on 08/25/09 08:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have the 2LT, RS, 6 speed, in AQUA BLUE Metallic. Everybody wants to see the 'blue one'. The first night I had it, I came out of a restaurant to find two gals getting their pic taken next to it, lol. What a sweet ride - so smooth and sleek. Definitely an eye- catcher.

New Camaro Rocks
By ilovemusic56 on 08/21/09 12:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is one rockin' ride. It turns heads and it is a rush to drive. Just wish the car would have been out earlier so the poor saps who bought Mustangs could know what driving a real muscle car is like. It's everything a sports car enthusiast could want. We thought about checking out the new Challenger but after seeing the Camaro no question which car we wanted. Chevy hit it right on.

attention grabber
By ajay on 08/10/09 14:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I got a yellow 2lt automatic and it grabs a lot of attention. I took the delivery on Friday evening and drove it to Ohio state fair and the policeman at the parkinglot stopped us to say he likes the car. Girls chased me in a charger till I got off the freeway. Camaro enthusiasts walked up to me and said they used to race z28's earlier. I stopped at the rest area and people started taking pictures with their cell phones. Kids in the block like to spot it. Cars drive around it to see it. Couple of cars pushed me to race on interstate 75 on my way back. This car make me feel Young, enthusiastic. I am totally not kidding but it makes me motivated.

Excellent Product from GM
By kanys on 07/17/09 17:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Wow. This car has blown me away in the week and a half I have owned it. Every day I look forward to driving it, it looks so good in the garage! The exterior is stunning, I don't think anyone has ever designed a car that looks this good for the price. Interior is very nice too, although not as good as the exterior. The quality seems good, everything is solid and convenient. The seats are very comfortable, and it is easy for a 6'3" guy like myself to get in and out of. The styling on the inside is kinda retro, but I like that so it works for me.

Perfomance and Value!
By SilverIce on 07/16/09 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Having wanted this car since the first Transformers movie came out, I must say it was worth the wait. I tested the 2010 Mustang, 2009 G8, and Challenger - hands down I Love this Camaro. While the V8 Manual is nothing short of awesome, I find this V6 Automatic Tap-Shift to provide ample excitement! Very quiet for a pony car, refined ride and superior handling - there is nothing I'd change. Sure, stepping out of a Luxury Infiniti Q45 into the Camaro leaves some creature comforts to be desired - but only until you start the car and by the time you've made it to 3rd gear you forget about the missing luxury items and can't believe you ever spent 2x times as much for anything else.

I'M A GIRL AND I LOVE MY MONSTER!!!!!
By edyta on 07/14/09 23:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

CAMARO 2 LT/RS package.I'm driving it for 2 months now and I love it !!!!!! However I'm planning to get 2SS/RS to have even more fun.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe in VA is:

$134 per month*