Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

2SS 6.2L V8 6-speed Manual - (68 reviews )

New Camaro - Grade F
By Chevy Guy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I must have owned 10 camaro's in my lifetime and am so disappointed with what Chevy built. I know they were dealing with heavy financial issues and competing with Ford and Dodge, but they should have taken more time to do it right. The front end is way cool, but that's it. Almost looks like to replicated a 67/68 Quarter Panel and used the rear roof line off a Cadillac CTS and squished it with a corvette rear bumper. The 2011 convertible is even worse. There is a drop in the quarter panel right after the door and simply looks terrible.

Sold it quick and didn't lose much cash.

Total redesign from the doors back

Paint chipping
By michael sackett

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Sinse I purchased this 2010 camaro the paint is chipping away in front if the rear tires. I talked to a dealer about this and was told that they, meaning Chevrolet knows this was a problem and was not going to do anything about it. I called customer assistance and reported my problem. I was given a ref # and they would get back to me the next day. I must say my car is red with ground effects, now it's red with white spots down booth sides. I am embarrassed too show the car to anyone. thanks Chevrolet you let America down.

Michael R. Sackett

American Muscle is Back!
By Joe

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Words can't express my passion for the redesigned retro 2010 Camaro. This car brings it all to the table when it comes to power, performance, comfort, and reliability. Chevy did a great job at a perfect time!

Accelerator.

Add a supercharge as an available option.

Paint chipping very easily
By Sunnygirl1122

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Wow, I love this car! We have never owned anything that is as wonderful as our Camaro. Unfortunately, the paint is not a great quality. We have more chips on this car then we do on the 2005 Kia that we own. We have only put 1600 miles on it since February and there is paint chipping all over the doors, fenders and front end. I am very disappointed about this. We are actually going to have to have the car repainted. It would be one thing if we live out in the boondocks.. but we don't. Highway miles only. Come on Chevy help us out here. :) Love the car, hate the paint.

This car looks so cool and talk about speed. Wow! It hugs the corners and turns the heads of everyone we drive by.

Please upgrade the paint. The seat-belts leave a lot to be desired. They are very uncomfortable.

Update
By c192ps

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have now had 3 weeks to drive the car and it rocks. If you can drive without putting your foot in to all the time, the mileage will surprise you mine was saying 26 combined highway and city on my commute. But even when you put your foot in to it, the mileage is not that bad when you compare it to the older muscle cars back in the day. If you don't like talking to strangers DON'T BUY THIS CAR, because it is like everyone has something to say or ask about this car. the back seat is suited to kid and not adults,when you add the baby seat the passenger is limited but still usable.

Power and handling

parking brake is a poor location, shifter needs to be lowered, backup camera should be standard,