2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 3.6L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 3

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2LT Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
BigD1276's 2010 Camaro 2LT
By Bigd1276 on 03/28/10 15:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 2010 Camaro for almost a year now. It is still fun to climb in the cockpit and take her out for a drive. The V-6 engine has 304 horsepower which is plenty enough to get you where you are going. The leather seats are comfortable and easily adjusted. 6 speed manual transmission is smooth with short throws. I love my 2010 Camaro and can't wait to drive it again.

Don't be bashful!
By Charles on 03/20/10 18:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car absolutely rocks! A total homerun from GM! I can't even drive to the grocery store without getting at least 2-5 comments on how awesome of a car I'm driving and they're right! I'm very grateful and appreciative that I get to drive such a fantastic piece of craftsmanship and design as this.

I got a Red One :)
By JoeJoe on 02/28/10 16:08 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my H3 in for this baby. I have the LT2 with the RS package. Automatic, with all the goodies. It's Victory Red with White Stripes. Love the Sound System, The paddle shifters, I sit low in the seats, I'm 5'6", but that's what makes it so awesome. I feel as though I'm in a race car. My favorite part of the interior is the ambient blue lighting on the doors. too bad they couldn't of continued it all through the dash. Everyone looks at my car. It is sooooo easy to speed in this and not know it. So I like the speed notification you can set up. To warn you when you exceed the speed you had put in mine is at 69. I did get the spare tire, don't feel comfortable driving around without it...

Embrace your blindspots!
By Staticgaard on 02/19/10 06:53 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Can't believe that my son and I convinced my wife to go for the Camaro over the Buick Lacrosse. Lacrosse is an amazing sedan but... I really love this car so far. Smoother than a performance coupe should be, faster than a V6 has any business being. I had an 08 Mustang GT with a V8 and the Camaro is quicker and sips gas. Eliminate your blindspots and stop obsessing over them: Most drivers set their mirrors to see the side of their own car. Set your mirrors to eliminate blindspots. Sit in seat, lean head until almost touching driver window, set mirror now to just see side of your car. When you sit up straight, you have no blindspot. Then lean same distance to right,repeat for pass mirror

Impressive Design
By clearpages on 01/20/10 20:37 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a joy to drive. A joy to look at. A triumph of engineering and style. Fit and finish are superb. The engine is powerful (304 hp) yet sips fuel (actual 27 mpg highway). GM has shown it still has a few tricks up its sleeve with this one.

I love this beauty
By vickie young on 12/24/09 09:44 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I had been looking for over 3 months for a silver ice...finally found it! This car is a beauty - as great to look at as it is to drive. Brings back memories of my cruising days. My husband bought me this car for my 57th birthday present - best birday ever! My car came with the rally pack-black stripes and black wheels. Did not like the black wheels so had chrome wheels put on - this care is fantastic!

Finally Got One
By Joe on 12/07/09 20:24 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Camaro has always been my favorite car since I was a kid. This is my third Camaro and it really fulfills my ideas of what a pony car should aspire to be. Have you ever tried on a glove that doesn't fit well? Driving this car is like putting on a tailor made glove. The whole driving experience from the steering to acceleration to the braking, makes you feel like the greatest driver in the world. I feel like you get a lot for your money.

Love my Camaro
By S. Lyon on 12/01/09 16:09 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just traded my 2996 Toyota Avalon Ltd. for the new 2010 Camaro 2LT Automatic with the RS package. It's black with silver rally stripes on the hood and trunk. I love it. It has features even my Avalon didn't have and I thought that was loaded. Get's lots of 2nd looks from passing vehicles. Think I'll keep it. It's the first sports car I've ever owned.

Worth the wait
By David on 11/24/09 14:42 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Waited for three months to get my Camaro. Well worth the wait! Great car. SS would have been great but needed the all season tires of the v-6. A little hard to get into if you are very tall but performance for a v-6 is great and so is the gas mileage(getting 30). Wanted a Hurst shifter but do not need it. Shifts are short and smooth. Getting stripes (black on my yellow ) and tinting the windows.

Who drove this before they built it?
By D. George on 11/10/09 05:54 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had the car for 2 months, if someone wants it I'll sell it now! Too big, too heavy, poor driving visibility & seating position the hype doesn't match the finished product. For GM it's a high margin vehicle that sells behind great marketing & visual style...that's how I got hooked. I don't get it when other buyers say this car handles great, compared to what?? After owning 3 different 70's muscle cars the retro formula is disappointing. For those looking to buy one I have one for sale at a discount!