Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Best car on the road but more
By B

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car it is my dream car. Ever since I saw it in the previews for Transformers. Once I got my own it was amazing the looks you get the feel it gives you. I want to add to it but it s got everything so I wouldn't know where to start.I like the way it handle but I still haven't used the manual shifters on the steering wheel. My only problem is the handling on turns. But it may be my lead foot.

Favorite Features

The interior lighting and the tires. The interior design and the exterior design.

Suggested Improvements

bigger variety of accessories to help personalize each vehicle. Upgrades for the v6 engine. and standard splash guards on each vehicle to match exterior color.

little clunk but still kicks
By gotink2dude

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The only think I can say is this car is "HOT"! I head turner. One little problem. I have a clunking noise in the front end when I go over bumps at slow speeds. Started about 700 miles. Been to dealer but no one there can here it so they say. Took it to a different garage, and 2 people drove it and heard it. Went back to dealer and they still can't hear it. Just going to wait till it gets really bad then take it back. Until then I'm going to enjoy it, let everyone stare, and wish they had one.

Favorite Features

The whole car is just bad a...

Suggested Improvements

Did some reading forums, and seems there are many that have the same clunking. Just fix the problems. You got to expect some. Not everything is perfect.

Uncomfortable Camaro!
By Charles McDonald

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Car is uncomfortable, no lumbar support, blind spots, doors and trunk needs realigned. Car hurts me to drive, car sets to low on ground, satellite radio fades in and out to much. I contacted general motors about trading vehicle back and they told they could help me even though they had a previous commercial telling the consumer that if you were not 100% satisfied they would buy it back. These were the words from the CEO. I called them on that and they told me it had a expiration date and of course it was expired. So now I am stuck with a uncomfortable car that hurts me to drive and is dangerous because of the blind spots !

Favorite Features

sporty looks and performance

Suggested Improvements

better seats, not so hard on the back and better visibility over the hood and sides

Camaro Pride!
By rdgomez

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my Camaro 2LT for 6 months now and is still fun to drive and I never get tired of looking at it. When first driving this Camaro, it is extremely important to adjust all mirrors accordingly and mind the blind spots. The forward blind spots are especially nasty when driving in a parking lot full of crossing pedestrians. Other than that, this baby is a blast!

Favorite Features

The aggressive exterior design and Boston Acoustics sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Blind spots and cargo room.

Beware the Paint and Sight Lines...
By UsetobeRSguy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Wow, purchased a Red 2010 2LT RS and was blown away by the looks, unique interior, and list of options/features. I was concerned about the roof line, but thought I would get use to it. And then the paint chips began. I started to get paint chips by the "gills" even though I had purchased the painted splash guards. And then I read camaro forums and quickly learned of a paint issue on the camaro. The stories are horrific and I've seen the pictures! GM is not acknowledging that there is a problem, of course. The root of the problem appears to be a change in paint due to federal/Canadian laws. After 500 miles, I traded for a 2010 mustang gt and couldn't be happier! So, buyers, beware!

Favorite Features

Unique interior, quality of interior materials, halo lights, killer stereo, and exhaust note for the V6

Suggested Improvements

FIX the paint problem GM! and improve the outward visibility and then it'll be hard to beat by the competition!