2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Fantastic Ri

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

2SS Coupe (6.2L V8 6-speed Manual)

2010 Camaro SS/RS Fantastic Ride
By Tony on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Wow!! What a great muscle car. This is a very cool modern day muscle car. The power is incredible and the braking is excellent. I really like the interior design. The steering wheel is very cool. I have been a Ford guy most of my life and currently have 2 older muscle cars. The new GM Camaro is just all around cool and fun!! Best looking ride on the road at this time in my opinion. If you like attention get this car. I got the Victory Red SS/RS 6 Speed Manual with black leather. No sunroof. This ruins the lines on the roof. I also like the XM radio and the interior ambient lighting. The interior of this car looks awesome at night. Finally the front halo HID lights are nice and look great.

6.2 L LS3 POWER! What a great engine. 6 Speed Manual Trans. Great Brembo Brakes. Styling is a 10 out of 10. Comfortable ride. RS Package is great along with the 20 inch chrome wheels. Buy this car. You will love it!

Need Navi system. I would also like to see the heads up display that I have in my 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.