2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
What an awesome car! I love this car. Everywhere I go people stare, admire, and comment about this beautiful car. This car is fun to drive and feels great on the road. The powerful 426hp V-8 is throaty but quiet in the cabin. The Pirelli P-Zero tires stick to the road like glue; even in the rain. It has a surprisingly comfortable ride even when driving on rough roads after a bad NY winter. The leather seats are attractive, comfortable, and hold you well while driving. The interior design and lighting (top of door panels light up as well) is fun and stylish. I actually saved $300/year on car insurance going from a 2004 Maxima?!?
Everything! But if I must pick a few:
* The design & styling of the car; I stare at it every time I get out of the car. * V8 - The acceleration; especially when shifting into 2nd and 3rd gears.
* I-POD jack - controls all your MP-3 music on the stereo.
* Leather seats - very comfortable, hold well
* Needs more storage space; especially in the center console.
* There is no power option for passenger seat.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.