2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Love it, but Im going to change grill
By Roland on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car, only one problem so far and it was a strange one. Seems that a bird hit the front and passed through the large gaps. It then got wedged out of sight. I only noticed something was wrong after a couple of days and garage was stinking. I'm looking at getting a modified grill mesh type so I don't have to go through that again. Drove it down pacific coast hwy and it truly was an awesome ride.

Tire issue?
By cindy on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I fell in love with this car. Running wonderful, no issues, however, I am beginning to question the Pirelli tires. Front right feels like its flat or I am driving on a washboard, or that it has a flat spot; most pronounced in morning, dealer found nothing. Am taking it back to dealer yet again tomorrow,to keep until they fix it or replace the tire.

The Batmobile?
By Paul Wernich on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

It's now been 6 months and 11,000 miles since I purchased my silver Camaro. I still get loads of stares and complements, I feel like a celebrity. Still getting about 24 mpg with a mix of city/highway driving. Handling/ride is pleasant over smooth surfaces but becomes unsettled and even jarring on rough surfaces (it feels as though the rear axle is breaking in two). The windshield began cracking for no apparent reason and the dealer replaced it at no charge under warranty. The paint continues to chip/nick very easily especially on the front end (an aftermarket bodyshop told me automakers are using a less durable/more environmental friendly paint. Radio plate sometimes fogs up from humidity.

Amazing car
By Jeremey on 08/31/10 22:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing! Being able to have this much power AND decent gas mileage blows me away. I get looks everywhere I go and people are always asking about my car! No regrets here!

Best Birthday ever!
By SweetMar on 08/31/10 20:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My husband bought my Camaro for my birthday. (no ladies - you CANNOT have him!) I have had it for one year, and living in Western New York means I can only drive it 7 months out of the year. But during those months it is my "every day driver." I get lots of thumbs up, or people mouthing "nice car" to me as I'm driving. My husband says I'm the "coolest, hottest Gramma in town". I'm 54 and love every minute I'm in this car.

Fantastic!
By linder on 08/27/10 06:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my Camaro for a year now and am VERY happy with it. No problems at all. Runs great, looks fantastic, fun to drive. I'm seeing more and more Camaros on the road, but I still get comments in the parking lot or at the gas pump. I've had no trouble with the paint, the finish is fine.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Not so good
By Kathy Spomer on 08/26/10 11:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a nightmare. We drove it home from the dealer on May 28th. 1 month later it was back as the passenger side airbag sensor had to be replaced. One week after that it was back again the passenger seat belt had to be repaired as it did not register and caused the chime to go off. The final blow was when I picked it up and the antennae no longer works. No XM Radio and after several calls to the dealer and now GM it has been 2 months and they cannot find the parts and tell us to do whatever we have to do! New car and no radio. What happened to GM? I had a Camaro and a Corvette so I have been dedicated to Chevrolet and GM. Not anymore!

Best car on the road but more
By B on 08/15/10 13:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car it is my dream car. Ever since I saw it in the previews for Transformers. Once I got my own it was amazing the looks you get the feel it gives you. I want to add to it but it s got everything so I wouldn't know where to start.I like the way it handle but I still haven't used the manual shifters on the steering wheel. My only problem is the handling on turns. But it may be my lead foot.

Don't ya wish you had a hot car like me
By MISS DIVA IN BLACK on 08/05/10 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Ok, my husband finally bought me my car of my dreams. Trust me it lives up to my dreams. My Camaro is Black, RS model and it has plenty of pep as a 6 speed should. I get compliments from hot car, to sleek and sexy. It will perform, no problem with paint, or comfort-the seats mold to you, you just gotta get them set. Blind spots? My Malibu and Impala had more. Anyone thinking about this choice-hands down its a great car!!

The Beast
By Paul Wernich on 07/12/10 12:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've put 7500 miles on my silver Heritage Edition Camaro and I'm still getting tons of stares and compliments. I especially enjoy the reaction from young boys (I suspect they will be future Camaro owners too). After a hard rain I did have a good bit of water leak into the back seat. The local dealer adjusted the door and I haven't noticed any leaking since. The front end continues to chip/nick much more easily than any car I've owned before. I ordered a mask/bra for it but because of the unusual shape of the front end of the Camaro, the fit was awkward so I ended up returning the mask/bra. There is a clear plastic coating available to protect the front end, I suggest you get it.