Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Serious Paint Problems!
By elean

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I grew up driving camaros and was very excited when the new models came out. Drives wonderfully but the paint job is horrible! Did they only spray one coat? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a paint recall. I've seen several other 2010 camaros around town that are all equally scratched up. We've only had the car for 5 months, 1,400 miles, no accidents, and there are chips everywhere. All you have to do is look at this car funny and the paint will chip!

2010 RS Camaro
By lld767

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Well I've had my camaro for over a year now and I have to say I love it. Fun to drive,good gas mileage,a real head turner.I have the RS LT2 Automatic. Love the Bluetooth for phone w/voice activation. You can pair your cell phone to make calls and play your music wireless. There is also Aux input jack as well as a USB input. I have the 6 speed auto with the tap shift. Not very fun. If you put the trans in manual mode but don't activate the tap shift the trans will be in sport mode, it should say S where it displays what gear your in. It will say M+gear# if you activate the tap shift. Trans will redline with a firm shift. Much more fun to drive.

Looks, fun to drive, power, remote start, sound system, bluetooth, heated leather seats.

Can't see homelink buttons at night. should have a power pass seat.

It's A Real Chevy
By HARJR

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Moved up here from a 2000 Camaro which I had and thoroughly enjoyed driving for ten years. This 2010 model is a dream come true.

beefy 6 cyl engine, six speed manual tranny, OnStar & XM Radio, exterior design, price, fuel economy, etc.

locking gas cap or door or latch release inside the vehicle.

Clunking noise in the front
By Corinna

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my car to a Chevy dealership twice for this noise. The first time a sway bar link was replaced in the back. Still had the clunking noise, sounded like it was bottoming out. Went back a second time because it was in the front now and was told it was the bump stops doing there job. Still making noise but had a trusted technician ride with me to listen to it. He did figure it out. Can't believe it was only a small stone that got wedged in the front spring. No more clunking noise!

Nearly Perfect
By Ryan

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned to 2010 Camaro 1LT for around 9 months now, and I still have a smile on my face every time I hop in the car. The power is amazing (now SAE certified 312 hp, instead of the original rating of 304 hp), especially coming from a V6. GM knocked it out of the ballpark with the design. I have had people lean out of their cars on the highway to gawk at the car, people talk to me and ask to see inside it at gas stations, and been given thumbs up by other people driving their cars and motorcycles. I seriously feel like a rockstar driving this vehicle.

Exterior design, horsepower/torque, sound f the exhaust and engine.

The inside fan noise from the a/c can be slightly loud at times. Paint on exterior also seems to be thin, chipping easily.