Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Tire issue?
By cindy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I fell in love with this car. Running wonderful, no issues, however, I am beginning to question the Pirelli tires. Front right feels like its flat or I am driving on a washboard, or that it has a flat spot; most pronounced in morning, dealer found nothing. Am taking it back to dealer yet again tomorrow,to keep until they fix it or replace the tire.

Favorite Features

The pick up and go of this car. Always ready to move. Fantastic handling. Inside door panels light up at night (top) so cool.

Suggested Improvements

better visibility (though a blind spot mirror helps tremendously) adjustable seat belt height would help, rests too close to neck,

Amazing car
By Jeremey

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing! Being able to have this much power AND decent gas mileage blows me away. I get looks everywhere I go and people are always asking about my car! No regrets here!

Favorite Features

Remote auto start. Halo headlights. Overall exterior styling. Heated side mirrors. Back-up audible sensors. Ambient lighting in the doors!

Suggested Improvements

A lot of people complain about the visibility. I can agree its different than most cars but for me its not a problem. I would say the only improvement would be to extend the ambient lighting across the dash.

Best Birthday ever!
By SweetMar

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My husband bought my Camaro for my birthday. (no ladies - you CANNOT have him!) I have had it for one year, and living in Western New York means I can only drive it 7 months out of the year. But during those months it is my "every day driver." I get lots of thumbs up, or people mouthing "nice car" to me as I'm driving. My husband says I'm the "coolest, hottest Gramma in town". I'm 54 and love every minute I'm in this car.

Favorite Features

The "throwback" look (I remember the 60's), and the Red Jewel color - beautiful!

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement I would make is to make the sunvisors bigger or extensible.

Fantastic!
By linder

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my Camaro for a year now and am VERY happy with it. No problems at all. Runs great, looks fantastic, fun to drive. I'm seeing more and more Camaros on the road, but I still get comments in the parking lot or at the gas pump. I've had no trouble with the paint, the finish is fine.

Favorite Features

Handles well, got all the power I need. I like that I can plug in my ipod.

Suggested Improvements

It needs a navigation system. ONSTAR is a pain for directions. Would be nice to have a bigger trunk opening - I can barely get my golf clubs in it. The cup holders are too close to the shifter (I have a 6 speed).

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Not so good
By Kathy Spomer

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a nightmare. We drove it home from the dealer on May 28th. 1 month later it was back as the passenger side airbag sensor had to be replaced. One week after that it was back again the passenger seat belt had to be repaired as it did not register and caused the chime to go off. The final blow was when I picked it up and the antennae no longer works. No XM Radio and after several calls to the dealer and now GM it has been 2 months and they cannot find the parts and tell us to do whatever we have to do! New car and no radio. What happened to GM? I had a Camaro and a Corvette so I have been dedicated to Chevrolet and GM. Not anymore!

Suggested Improvements

Check car out at the dealers using a check sheet and if the part and fix it before it goes to sale. If GM can't find the part...take one off the line and keep your customers happy. I am the customer! I worked at SBC for Whitacre and your customer service needs to be improved.