Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

GM Hit a home run
By jshaf

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This was my first rear wheel drive sports car, have been wanting one since my teens and I think I picked the best year to buy in my life time. This I think is an instant classic. as another person said this might be the best car GM has ever built and I have owned many. I get many complements daily, it never stops and like someone mentioned earlier it almost gets annoying, but you feel good knowing you own such a cool car.

Favorite Features

hard to chose what I like the most about the car, the styling is aggressive/cool, the performance is athletic and responsive. the seats are way comfortable!

Suggested Improvements

None, if you really nit pick you can dream something up but this car is great on so many levels!!

Beautiful Beast
By AlexL

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Bought my Camaro last August under the Cash for Clunkers program with GM employee discount, needless to say it was a great deal. Car has exceeded expectations when it comes to ride, performance and body structure rigidity. I have always owned smaller cars so the size of this car took some getting used to at first. Word of advice if you are considering this car: this car handles well and sticks like glue in corners, but it is not a nimble sports car (i.e. a Subaru Impreza WRX is a nimble sports car). You feel the weight even in the V6, although I hear the V8 feels even heavier. In the end, this car was obviously designed to be eye candy first, functionality second.

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior styling, body rigidity, handling, value for the money. Beautiful Aqua Blue color (Discontinued after a limited run)

Suggested Improvements

Lose at least 200 pounds and size the car similar to the Mustang.

Whiplashing Fun & Stylish
By Candlgrl768

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely LOVE my Mean Green Machine- "Synergy" OMG heads turn all the time, actually got pulled over by a State Trooper just to check it out. Included.. Sunroof, upgraded Stereo, Rear Spoiler & added Gauge cluster the only thing missing from this model is the leather seating. I would definitely recommend to anyone who's hesitating. It's a great car!

Favorite Features

Absolutely have to say my favorite is the overall styling of the 2010 Camaro...& the Metallic paint color options.

Suggested Improvements

If I have to pick something.. Power seating for Passenger, Lighted Vanity Mirrors ... & the interior plastic to be a little bit more durable..scratches easily.

No spare
By Larry Carpenter

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, rides, handles well, luv the looks everyone stares at it. Small windows make it difficult to park, would be difficult to get out of if doors won't open after accident. Issues with lack of spare tire, offered as 150.00 option if ordered. standard tire inflate kit, what happens if you have a hole in the tire? Dealer doesn't sell spare tire kit. can't find one anywhere. Tire mfg.won't warranty tire if sealant used. Most tire dealers won't fix tire if sealant has been used. Don't like the door lock/unlock feature location.

Suggested Improvements

Sell spare tire & jack at dealers or make available at parts stores. This is going to become a big issue........

Awesome Car
By Deb

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is great love the retro style has plenty of get up and go. I have to set the cruise control or i end up going way over the speed limit. Great job Chevy

Favorite Features

body style and hp

Suggested Improvements

blind spots but you get use to them. wish I could keep my niece from asking me everyday to drive it.