2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Awesome!
By mbentzen on 01/20/10 04:36 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had been building my car on the website for a couple months, so knew what I wanted. Got the 1LT in Rally Yellow with the black stripes and the Boston stereo system. Had an '88 when I got pregnant and traded it for a minivan. Then, had a '77 (in 2001), but moved to FL so had to sell it. Traded my earth-friendly Prius for this car and don't regret it at all!! People love to look at it all the time.

Great car
By Jock on 01/12/10 00:30 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 6-speed manual 1LT Camaro RS. The yellow paint shows it's curves beautifully. The 20 inch rims fill the wheel arches perfectly, and the xenon lights are a cool touch. Performance from the 3.6 has been sensational: Linear power throughout the rev range and excellent fuel economy (27-30mpg). Handling is very good for a car of this weight.

This is a great car
By Ddro on 11/02/09 17:09 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have been in my Jewel Coat Camaro for a couple months now and am as excited each time I start it as I was when I picked it up from the dealership. Performance is perfect in every way. Fun to drive, acceleration amazing and looks like nothing else on the road today. When parked next to my coworkers Corvette most people radiate towards the Camaro with good reason. The Camaro looks tough from every angle. Wide and mean is the best way to describe the looks from the front. I am totaly satisfied with this car. I would rather drive this car than my Cadillac STS and that is a great car. I tried the imports and had nothing but trouble with my Mercedes E350. I would buy this car again and might.

Olympic 10
By DDRO on 09/08/09 13:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My camaro arrived 2 1/2 months after ordering it and believe me the wait was worth it. Mine is the red jewel tintcoat and looks like Dorothy's ruby slippers, absolutely gorgeous. This car turns heads and gets thumbs up everywhere I go. Ride and handling is perfect. Luxurious yet gripping. The base 3.6 liter engine is in one word powerful. Mileage is averaging 23 mpg combined hwy and city, better than my Cadillac STS. THe interior is sensible and standard equipment is loaded with features. My options were the connectivity package, automatic transmission, and the rs package. Everything anyone needs. Acceleration is great, interior noise unbelievably quiet and the ride is phenomenal. Great car

awesome
By deb on 09/07/09 16:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

What a head Turner, love the get up and go. Don't feel like your going as fast as you are could get in trouble I think.

Fun to drive RS Camaro 2010
By William Monteiro on 08/04/09 18:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is fun to drive and when you park it expect to draw a crowd. I have had entire families walk over and ask to look at this car from the Dad to the youngest child.We own a Victory red with black stripes Rally Sport the car is a head turner. I actually watched a guy taking a right turn hit the curb looking at this car forgetting to straighten out his car. So if you want a car that will be a collectors item get your hands on a 2010 Camaro !

Witness Protection Program
By Patrick on 06/27/09 11:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car draws more attention than Paris Hilton or Linsey Lohan on the town at night. If you want to keep a low profile consider something else! The car has great road feel, comfortable but taut suspension and build quality as good as my Accord. Good luck getting your hands on one!

Style, speed, handeling and 32mpg
By Mitch on 05/17/09 18:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just got the car, amazing performance all around. This car is as fast as my LT1 1995 Camaro was yet the 304HP V6 averages 32mpg+ on the highway with the cruise set to 67mph. Over all just and amazing package and fun to drive car. Great cornering, acceleration, and drop dead gorgeous styling.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe in VA is:

$134 per month*