2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Aaawwwwsome!
By Ginger G on 12/23/09 10:17 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have only had this car for a week and I luuuuuuv it! Turns heads and runs good. The V6 engine is a monster and feels more like a V8 with much better gas mileage. So quiet on the inside. Smooth down the highway.

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT
By Sgt Darkness on 11/16/09 18:02 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Three years ago when GM said they were going to bring back the Camaro, I said yea, sure, same ole, same ole. I have ate my words, twice. This is probably the best car I have ever owned, 21 and counting. The ride, power, fit and finish are perfect. Chevy has a great car again. I bought the LS, 3.6, 6 speed manual to try to replicate the '67 version as much as possible and for 23,000 I feel like I stole it. And I thought my 08 Miata was fun to drive......Another reason I bought the LS, 6 speed manual is because as of this date only around 500 have been made. There will be many LTs and SSs on the road so the LS will be hard to find one day. Great car, buy one NOW.

What can you say AWESOME!
By Bryan on 11/07/09 07:34 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Ever since it was announced that they were bringing the old body style back, lets just say I couldn't wait. Purchased a Black on Black with the V6. Power from a V6? you would think it's a V8.... Trust me. Lines on this car are incredible.

LOVE THIS CAR !!
By queenbee on 07/30/09 16:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Well driving this car is a blast! I get looks and looks no matter where I go people have followed me just to see it I've had construction men wave me down to stop just to ask me what it was since I was the first in town to own one ~!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe in VA is:

$147 per month*