Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Awesome Car
By Deb

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is great love the retro style has plenty of get up and go. I have to set the cruise control or i end up going way over the speed limit. Great job Chevy

Favorite Features

body style and hp

Suggested Improvements

blind spots but you get use to them. wish I could keep my niece from asking me everyday to drive it.

Awesome!
By mbentzen

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had been building my car on the website for a couple months, so knew what I wanted. Got the 1LT in Rally Yellow with the black stripes and the Boston stereo system. Had an '88 when I got pregnant and traded it for a minivan. Then, had a '77 (in 2001), but moved to FL so had to sell it. Traded my earth-friendly Prius for this car and don't regret it at all!! People love to look at it all the time.

Favorite Features

Awesome looks, handles great, love being the first one at a signal light!

Suggested Improvements

The blind spots, but if you position the side mirrors just right, it helps a lot.

2SS Camaro
By Jazbati

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had some noise coming out of the exhaust, its on order to be replaced under warranty and has been on order fro more than a month now. That is the only heart ache I have about the car. Rest is great so far.

Favorite Features

The huge powerful engine. V8 426 HP. yikes !!

Suggested Improvements

Interior can be a little better. Viewing is really bad, need to have more viewable space from the inside.

Helluva a Ride!!!!
By Oregon SS

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up my SS/RS a little more than a week ago. I drive 130 miles round trip everyday to work. This car is a blast to drive. I thoroughly enjoy my drive. The car handles great, is comfortable to drive, oh and did I mention fun. I have read of people complaining about mileage. You certainly don't buy it for the mileage. But I am averaging 20.6. I imagine if I was a bit kinder to the throttle it would only get better, but again what fun is that. The acceleration is great cornering is fantastic, can't wait to get the ground effects put on to complete the look. Great job Chevy! I would recommend this car to anyone who wanted a fun performance ride!

Favorite Features

POWER, POWER, oh and POWER. Comfortable, love the 6 speed transmission.

Suggested Improvements

Sunglass holder would be perfect. Clutch is a bit touchy but could just be me from driving an auto for so long, need to get my feel back.

Great car
By Jock

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 6-speed manual 1LT Camaro RS. The yellow paint shows it's curves beautifully. The 20 inch rims fill the wheel arches perfectly, and the xenon lights are a cool touch. Performance from the 3.6 has been sensational: Linear power throughout the rev range and excellent fuel economy (27-30mpg). Handling is very good for a car of this weight.

Favorite Features

Retro-modern style, great performance of the V6, fuel economy, and best of all, it's a blast to drive on my favorite back road.

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel is oddly shaped, headroom compromised with moonroof option, interior design takes some getting used to, but it's growing on me.