2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Collierville Camaro
By YH8MYSS on 07/17/09 13:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Ordered my SS in March, picked it up in June. The car is more than I thought it would be. Shifting is great, power is terrific, handling is fun. It's a very easy-to-drive car. You can putt-around in a school zone, or smoke everyone else on the highways, and I have the 6 speed manual... I look forward to driving. My gas mileage is now holding right at 19 city which is really good considering it's 6.2 liters and 426horses. I'm running on a local drag strip next month, so I can 'legally' open it up. I've gotten up to 125mph, but ran out of road. My kids have named the car Decepticon "Wiplash" I asked,"Why not an AutoBot". They say it looks way too mean......

Perfomance and Value!
By SilverIce on 07/16/09 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Having wanted this car since the first Transformers movie came out, I must say it was worth the wait. I tested the 2010 Mustang, 2009 G8, and Challenger - hands down I Love this Camaro. While the V8 Manual is nothing short of awesome, I find this V6 Automatic Tap-Shift to provide ample excitement! Very quiet for a pony car, refined ride and superior handling - there is nothing I'd change. Sure, stepping out of a Luxury Infiniti Q45 into the Camaro leaves some creature comforts to be desired - but only until you start the car and by the time you've made it to 3rd gear you forget about the missing luxury items and can't believe you ever spent 2x times as much for anything else.

I'M A GIRL AND I LOVE MY MONSTER!!!!!
By edyta on 07/14/09 23:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

CAMARO 2 LT/RS package.I'm driving it for 2 months now and I love it !!!!!! However I'm planning to get 2SS/RS to have even more fun.

Rock Star
By bob2the2nd on 07/14/09 08:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is like driving around a rock star. everyone looks at it.... everyone. People flash their lights, give thumbs up, take pictures. the car handles perfectly, the cabin is very quiet with the windows closed, but open you really hear the engine. performance WOW, even the V6 takes off.

Classy and
By Ron on 07/13/09 08:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

My 2007 Corvette Z51 Montery Red has been sitting in the garage for 3 weeks now while I have tacked up more than 2,700 miles on my 2010 Inferno Orange/ white stripes, RS, SS, LS3, 6 speed manual,Inferno int package,sun roof.... The car is fun and gets 25 mpg on the freeway at 74 mph. The Boston speaker system is the best I have ever heard.

Exceeded Expectations
By Itchy on 07/04/09 15:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I woke up last Thursday not expecting to have one in my garage that evening. Owned several Corvettes in my pre- family days, and an 03 Cobra in 2002. This '10 Camaro SS2/RS, sunroof, 6spd, Victory Red is nothing shy of amazing. It has every bit of the raw power that the '03 Cobra had (if not more) AND an excellent tech appropriate interior. I've owned the car for 48 hours now and if I had to point out any weak link it would be a blind spot over the driver's left shoulder that will take some getting used to. That's it! The car has turned SO many heads already, I've lost track - except for that State Trooper!

Witness Protection Program
By Patrick on 06/27/09 11:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car draws more attention than Paris Hilton or Linsey Lohan on the town at night. If you want to keep a low profile consider something else! The car has great road feel, comfortable but taut suspension and build quality as good as my Accord. Good luck getting your hands on one!

Best American Sports Car
By Lawdogg149 on 06/07/09 19:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I was one of the original people that ordered this car without ever seeing it. Well let me say this boy was I glad I did. This car meets all my expectations and more. The car is a looker and a performer. Why did GM wait so long to release it? After owning many corvette's and camaro's this is by far there best one yet. The car is built to please.

AWESOME
By Cheryl on 06/03/09 19:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This my 4th camaro and by far the best. I LOVE it. One word to describe it AWESOME!!!

Great Car
By Scott Sherman on 05/22/09 10:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Well I have had the car for over 2 weeks now. Ride is great and the engine is amazing. The car just wants to go and go. The car corners great and handles bumps amazing well, alot better than my 1994 Camaro.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$147 per month*