Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

By Jenn

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted a Camaro for years & when the new style came out I waited. Got it and returned it within 24 hours. The rearview mirror was in my eyesight. I am short but the seat was all the way up or otherwise I could not have seen over the hood. I was not allowed to drive it off the lot (safety reasons supposedly). I drove it in the parking lot. Maybe if I'd driven it around a bit I would have known. Loved the feel of it. Nice interior, seats were comfortable. Blindspots left & right which made me very nervous. Why drive it if I feel unsafe? When I realized what little headroom I got more nervous. Want to be safe in the traffic I'm in. First day of having it, got a ticket with four others.

Exterior, dash.

I'm not sure how you fix the slanted windshield...need to see out the windshield to drive! Rearview mirror in the way. Hard to see left and right when changing lanes (blindspots).

TRNSFMD
By HC4

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had a 67 with a 327 with a powerglide. The 2010 v6 is so much more fun to drive. To my taste, the horizontal lines and exaggerated rear quarter panel make the car -- bold and voluptuous. The V6 won't burn them out like my mother's 85 IROC with a vette motor, but it sticks to the pavement even better and is a blast to drive. This is my daily driver. If Chevy restores the Z28 program, I would be tempted to custom order another for the garage. Good job Chevy.

horizontal lines; remote start; headlights; paddle shifters/sport mode

Smaller rearview mirror; true keyless entry (like altima); the car deserves some more sparkle in the paint

More than I bargained for
By lgreise

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have the 2LT, RS, 6 speed, in AQUA BLUE Metallic. Everybody wants to see the 'blue one'. The first night I had it, I came out of a restaurant to find two gals getting their pic taken next to it, lol. What a sweet ride - so smooth and sleek. Definitely an eye- catcher.

The power and handling, of course. And I like the driver information center (gotta watch that speed). Also the blue tooth and the USB port.

Wicked blind spots - I'm slowly getting used to them. Limited cargo space; I can barely fit two sets of golf clubs in the trunk. Def switch to a nav system rather than the OnStar.

New Camaro Rocks
By ilovemusic56

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is one rockin' ride. It turns heads and it is a rush to drive. Just wish the car would have been out earlier so the poor saps who bought Mustangs could know what driving a real muscle car is like. It's everything a sports car enthusiast could want. We thought about checking out the new Challenger but after seeing the Camaro no question which car we wanted. Chevy hit it right on.

The automatic windows that go up as well as down without holding the button. The in dash car information center. Paddle shift with the traction control.

Put more insulation in to help the road noise.

attention grabber
By ajay

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I got a yellow 2lt automatic and it grabs a lot of attention. I took the delivery on Friday evening and drove it to Ohio state fair and the policeman at the parkinglot stopped us to say he likes the car. Girls chased me in a charger till I got off the freeway. Camaro enthusiasts walked up to me and said they used to race z28's earlier. I stopped at the rest area and people started taking pictures with their cell phones. Kids in the block like to spot it. Cars drive around it to see it. Couple of cars pushed me to race on interstate 75 on my way back. This car make me feel Young, enthusiastic. I am totally not kidding but it makes me motivated.

acceleration,exterior design,paint job,head lights,stripes on the hood and trunk,information centre,steering controls.

backup camera is a must feature i would like to see.