2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
klunking
By Charles Campbell on 12/15/09 16:24 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Have owned this car just a few days. When driving on our road, not a pot hole Rd. It klunks like the shocks are bad. I'm beginning to get the feeling dealer is going to say this is normal. I'm 70 years old but I know bad when I hear it.

Ford Fan
By Motorhan on 12/11/09 09:11 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have been a Ford fan all of my life... until now. I have had several muscle cars ( new and old) and this car blows them away in every aspect. Power to the ground is unbelievable and handling exceeds all expectations. Nice work Chevy!

Finally Got One
By Joe on 12/07/09 20:24 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Camaro has always been my favorite car since I was a kid. This is my third Camaro and it really fulfills my ideas of what a pony car should aspire to be. Have you ever tried on a glove that doesn't fit well? Driving this car is like putting on a tailor made glove. The whole driving experience from the steering to acceleration to the braking, makes you feel like the greatest driver in the world. I feel like you get a lot for your money.

Love my Camaro
By S. Lyon on 12/01/09 16:09 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I just traded my 2996 Toyota Avalon Ltd. for the new 2010 Camaro 2LT Automatic with the RS package. It's black with silver rally stripes on the hood and trunk. I love it. It has features even my Avalon didn't have and I thought that was loaded. Get's lots of 2nd looks from passing vehicles. Think I'll keep it. It's the first sports car I've ever owned.

Inferno Orange Screamer
By 15Again on 11/25/09 18:43 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is the Chevy I have been waiting for since I was a teenager. 2SS/RS auto in Inferno Orange Metallic. Had the dealer install the black rally stripes and it attracts attention and comments everywhere. Incredible looks, nice handling, terrific power, it is easy to drive and quiet when you want it to be and goes like crazy when you want it to. Deceptively fast. Handling is confidence inspiring, I love driving this car and plan to keep it forever.

Awesome Ride
By Danno42 on 11/24/09 17:19 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is exhilarating to drive,handles great,and my 2ss has more power than i imagined. muscle car meets today's technology. Chevrolet has hit the mark. And as far as looks, mustangs are no contest.

Worth the wait
By David on 11/24/09 14:42 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Waited for three months to get my Camaro. Well worth the wait! Great car. SS would have been great but needed the all season tires of the v-6. A little hard to get into if you are very tall but performance for a v-6 is great and so is the gas mileage(getting 30). Wanted a Hurst shifter but do not need it. Shifts are short and smooth. Getting stripes (black on my yellow ) and tinting the windows.

Awesome a Serious Animal
By KG on 11/20/09 13:39 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I grew up around Muscle Cars with family and friends but never had on myself. Being in the military for 20 plus years I needed other modes of transportation such as Vans etc. I have to tell you this is my 1st Muscle Car and I Love it.. A little pricy but oh well, we live only once. I have the Transformer packet just like Bumblebee and this baby is an EYE/HEAD turner... Now at 50 I feel like 25 all over again... The Rush that I feel when I step on the gas is beyond explanation... I took my son for a fun ride, he is 27, and when I took off on that Beast, his EYES almost POPPED OUT !! It was Hilarious.. Maybe some people had some problems, but anything mechanical that is the chance we take.

A+++++
By Tina on 11/18/09 08:05 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I love my Camaro! Best car I have ever owned!

GM hit it out of the park!
By Barturm on 11/18/09 08:02 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is the best car ever built! Everyone want's to look at it! It's great on gas for a 400 HP car. I get 27-28 on the highway if I keep my foot out of it. The handling is great. It is very fastttt!!!!!. Looks are stunning! I am so proud of Chevy for building this car!!!!!! GM is Back!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$147 per month*