2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
2010 Camaro
By alanjxn1 on 01/02/11 15:38 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 2010 Camaro for almost 2 years and the only problems I have had is the tire pressure sensor and the paint. Mine is black and I have had alot of people wanting to see it up close to include police officers.

2000 miles through,wind,rain, and snow
By or_truckguy on 01/01/11 11:55 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I rented a v6 Camaro. Drove with 2 adults and 2 children. Trunk held kids luggage, gifts, and overnight bags for adults. I moved drivers seat up for passenger. Drove that way for 3 hours no issue. teens were good to go in the back seat. Drove through nasty weather from Seattle down I-5 over to Hwy 101 to San Fran with 2 adults. Standing water, high winds, and heavy rain. Car handle well and was fun drive through the twisties on 101. Seat comfort is ok. 4'11 wife could see over door sills. V-6 has plenty of power, It'll pin you to your seat. Drove through Yosemite and 80 miles of snow at 5000+ft. Slow going with chains but no issues. Adjust mirrors be careful backing up, blind spots.

It's A Real Chevy
By HARJR on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Moved up here from a 2000 Camaro which I had and thoroughly enjoyed driving for ten years. This 2010 model is a dream come true.

Clunking noise in the front
By Corinna on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my car to a Chevy dealership twice for this noise. The first time a sway bar link was replaced in the back. Still had the clunking noise, sounded like it was bottoming out. Went back a second time because it was in the front now and was told it was the bump stops doing there job. Still making noise but had a trusted technician ride with me to listen to it. He did figure it out. Can't believe it was only a small stone that got wedged in the front spring. No more clunking noise!

The Batmobile?
By Paul Wernich on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

It's now been 6 months and 11,000 miles since I purchased my silver Camaro. I still get loads of stares and complements, I feel like a celebrity. Still getting about 24 mpg with a mix of city/highway driving. Handling/ride is pleasant over smooth surfaces but becomes unsettled and even jarring on rough surfaces (it feels as though the rear axle is breaking in two). The windshield began cracking for no apparent reason and the dealer replaced it at no charge under warranty. The paint continues to chip/nick very easily especially on the front end (an aftermarket bodyshop told me automakers are using a less durable/more environmental friendly paint. Radio plate sometimes fogs up from humidity.

The Beast
By Paul Wernich on 07/12/10 12:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've put 7500 miles on my silver Heritage Edition Camaro and I'm still getting tons of stares and compliments. I especially enjoy the reaction from young boys (I suspect they will be future Camaro owners too). After a hard rain I did have a good bit of water leak into the back seat. The local dealer adjusted the door and I haven't noticed any leaking since. The front end continues to chip/nick much more easily than any car I've owned before. I ordered a mask/bra for it but because of the unusual shape of the front end of the Camaro, the fit was awkward so I ended up returning the mask/bra. There is a clear plastic coating available to protect the front end, I suggest you get it.

Does anything else really matter?
By paul wernich on 04/21/10 14:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've put 2,700 miles on my new Camaro so far and I have mixed emotions. Dealership made me a fair deal. I'm averaging 23 mpg. I love the looks and comments I get from friends and strangers alike. Now the bad news. Front end scratches easily from rocks/debris on the road. Funny rattling noise coming from a/c vents. Passenger A pillar creaks. Onstar/phone seldom works. Radio/speaker quality needs improvement. Interior scratches too easy. Bottom line, who cares. The car is smoking hot. I bought the silver with black heritage rims and get loads of complements. I've had guys in Corvettes and Mustangs staring at my car. For under $25k, it's a work of art. I love my Camaro, so does everyone else.

Near perfect for its purpose
By eikl on 03/22/10 07:27 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Chevy really hit the ball out of the park with this car. It's really near perfect for what this car is designed for. It's got the looks, the muscle and the comforts. It rides too well for a sports car and yet manages to be firm in cornering. The power is amazing, I have the v6 version and that is ALL you need, it beats most sports cars out there off the line and at rolling speeds. Get used to seeing most people in the rear view mirror. The best part about this car is the look. I have the dark grey with black rims basically it looks like the old bat mobile. I get compliments almost every day, all age groups, sometimes it gets annoying. Excellent value as well.

What A Ride!
By Robbie on 02/12/10 09:29 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Replaced my 2000 V6 5 speed manual Camaro with this sporty 2010 6 speed manual with increased horsepower. Love the feel, ride, looks and pricing on this beauty. I always knew this new model was coming and held out from getting a Mustang. It was well worth the wait. Well done GM.

18 hours and counting...
By RedDragon on 02/01/10 13:09 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Still in my first 24 hours of ownership. Amazingly slick car for the price! Planning on adding the RS rims to this LS to at least partially capture the looks of the $30K+ RS models. The below-sticker price, with a few incentives added in, made this Camaro cheaper than a Malibu 4cyl! Still to early to rank most of these categories accurately, but so far so good! I'll consider this my unborn son's high school graduation gift...never hurts to shop early!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe in VA is:

$147 per month*