2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
HPE700 LS9
By hpe700 on 01/06/13 11:37 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This has been the most fun I think I have ever had and it is a thrill ride every time I go for milk or bread

Nice car. Don't but from Chevy of Irvine.
By stayaway3 on 12/20/11 02:11 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Superb car in every respect. The blind spots are plenty, so be careful. But this is the most bang for your buck you can get for under 40k performance-wise. Do not buy from Chevy of Irvine as they like to drive your "new" car for hundreds of miles before presenting it to you. Who knows what they do prior to you taking ownership. And even when confronted about the issue, they deny despite the odometer's readings. There are honest Chevy dealers out there. Chevy of Irvine IS NOT one of them. Fair warning.

2010 - 2011 Camaro - Front End Suspension Issues
By jtcamaro on 12/18/10 05:31 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

After a couple of months of owning the 2010 2SS RS Camaro, it started making very annoying front end noises, loud annoying clunking sounds when going over bumps or rivets in the pavement. The car now sounds like it is 10 years old. I have opened a case with GM but apparantly this is the case with MOST 2010 - 2011 Camaros and GM refuses to fix the issue at this time. If you visit this forum link you can see how many Camaro owners are having this issue. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2648682#post2648682 I have been dealing with this issue now for months and it gets me sick driving the car. Before you buy this car please see if GM came out with a resolution.

Awesome Ride
By Lane Lowrance on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought this car as a wedding gift to my new bride. We have 9,000 miles on it. She and I love it. No problems so far. Super power! My wife says she is always getting approving looks. The Red Jewel color looks really great. The night time ambient interior lighting is wonderful. Love the instrumentation. A lot of fun for the money. Only complaint I personally have is I am a big guy, so I have a hard time getting comfortable on long drives. But, I still love the car (when she let's me drive it). Besides, I bought it for my wife and she loves it. That's all that matters!

PAINT CANNOT BE MATCHED
By JEN WELLS on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got a small door ding on my passengers door.I took my car to Young Chevrolet to have fixed.I was told the paint would be matched and it would look like showroom floor quality. 9 Paint jobs later it cannot be matched. Not only does the paint not match I have a deep scratch on one of my side window, swirl marks on my striping and the rest of the paint. They refuse to do anything else. Including replacing the damaged glass or stripes.I also have paint chips .

Paint Chips everywhere!
By bad paint job! on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my midnight blue camaro for almost a year. I drive 4 miles to work then 4 miles home. I have 10,000 miles on it now. My paint where the gills are look horrific. I have a smattering of nicks that look like I have driven through a paintball war. I'm taking it to the dealer next week to have them look at it, but am not expecting them to do anything. I'm OCD about my vehicles looking perfect and this one has certainly let me down.

I love my Transformers Edition!
By Angi on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got Bumblebee for my 40th birthday. Yes my husband is amazing! It was a display car, they showed it in several places around Atlanta. I love love love this car! I am 4'11" and thought I wouldn't be comfortable in it, WRONG! It is amazing. I am used to seat belts being uncomfortable, so I have learned how to live with that. I have had more people stop me and tell me how awesome it is! It is fast and pretty comfortable to me. I have no regrets! I have seen the complaints about the paint, I have had no troubles. Saw the complaints about the leg room and trunk opening, it is not meant to be a family car! I love the reactions that I get from kids, they think it is the real Bumblebee!

New Camaro - Grade F
By Chevy Guy on 08/25/10 16:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I must have owned 10 camaro's in my lifetime and am so disappointed with what Chevy built. I know they were dealing with heavy financial issues and competing with Ford and Dodge, but they should have taken more time to do it right. The front end is way cool, but that's it. Almost looks like to replicated a 67/68 Quarter Panel and used the rear roof line off a Cadillac CTS and squished it with a corvette rear bumper. The 2011 convertible is even worse. There is a drop in the quarter panel right after the door and simply looks terrible.

Paint chipping
By michael sackett on 08/16/10 16:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Sinse I purchased this 2010 camaro the paint is chipping away in front if the rear tires. I talked to a dealer about this and was told that they, meaning Chevrolet knows this was a problem and was not going to do anything about it. I called customer assistance and reported my problem. I was given a ref # and they would get back to me the next day. I must say my car is red with ground effects, now it's red with white spots down booth sides. I am embarrassed too show the car to anyone. thanks Chevrolet you let America down. Michael R. Sackett

American Muscle is Back!
By Joe on 08/13/10 08:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Words can't express my passion for the redesigned retro 2010 Camaro. This car brings it all to the table when it comes to power, performance, comfort, and reliability. Chevy did a great job at a perfect time!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in WA is:

$171 per month*