2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Fun car to drive, but seems to have consistent issues
By mccachement on 07/31/13 21:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Fun car to drive. I have never owned such a fun car to drive. Power and performance are outstanding. Reliability? Come on, Chevy. I know you can do better. Within months of purchasing the car it began to do "funny" things. Like telling me all 4 tires were flat and not one was, giving me an airbag warning and adjusting radio volume on its own to name a few. The Chevy dealer said it needed a computer upgrade and we did that. Everything was good for a few weeks, and the issues began again. Back to dealer, same problem. Now, 60K miles into it, the car has left me stranded twice and I no longer have any faith in the reliability. Be warned if you are looking for a reliable vehicle.

Front end problems
By rockenroller on 07/11/13 14:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have replaced the front 20" Pirellis on warranty due cupping at 30,000KM, everything was done at the time to ensure that this problem was corrected, ie:front & rear alignment, balance etc. All was well for a while but I now have the same issue with cupping at relatively the same mileage interval (60K) I believe the front struts are not heavy enough to handle the force the large wheels exert, I am going to look at upgrading front end components and replacing shocks with top of the line when the tires are in need of replacement. I think GM dropped the ball on adequate design strength on the Camaro, but I guess that can be forgiven, its off warranty now so too bad so sad. Its still a great ca

Serious Paint Problems!
By elean on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I grew up driving camaros and was very excited when the new models came out. Drives wonderfully but the paint job is horrible! Did they only spray one coat? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a paint recall. I've seen several other 2010 camaros around town that are all equally scratched up. We've only had the car for 5 months, 1,400 miles, no accidents, and there are chips everywhere. All you have to do is look at this car funny and the paint will chip!

2010 RS Camaro
By lld767 on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Well I've had my camaro for over a year now and I have to say I love it. Fun to drive,good gas mileage,a real head turner.I have the RS LT2 Automatic. Love the Bluetooth for phone w/voice activation. You can pair your cell phone to make calls and play your music wireless. There is also Aux input jack as well as a USB input. I have the 6 speed auto with the tap shift. Not very fun. If you put the trans in manual mode but don't activate the tap shift the trans will be in sport mode, it should say S where it displays what gear your in. It will say M+gear# if you activate the tap shift. Trans will redline with a firm shift. Much more fun to drive.

Love it, but Im going to change grill
By Roland on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car, only one problem so far and it was a strange one. Seems that a bird hit the front and passed through the large gaps. It then got wedged out of sight. I only noticed something was wrong after a couple of days and garage was stinking. I'm looking at getting a modified grill mesh type so I don't have to go through that again. Drove it down pacific coast hwy and it truly was an awesome ride.

Tire issue?
By cindy on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I fell in love with this car. Running wonderful, no issues, however, I am beginning to question the Pirelli tires. Front right feels like its flat or I am driving on a washboard, or that it has a flat spot; most pronounced in morning, dealer found nothing. Am taking it back to dealer yet again tomorrow,to keep until they fix it or replace the tire.

Amazing car
By Jeremey on 08/31/10 22:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing! Being able to have this much power AND decent gas mileage blows me away. I get looks everywhere I go and people are always asking about my car! No regrets here!

Best Birthday ever!
By SweetMar on 08/31/10 20:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My husband bought my Camaro for my birthday. (no ladies - you CANNOT have him!) I have had it for one year, and living in Western New York means I can only drive it 7 months out of the year. But during those months it is my "every day driver." I get lots of thumbs up, or people mouthing "nice car" to me as I'm driving. My husband says I'm the "coolest, hottest Gramma in town". I'm 54 and love every minute I'm in this car.

Fantastic!
By linder on 08/27/10 06:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my Camaro for a year now and am VERY happy with it. No problems at all. Runs great, looks fantastic, fun to drive. I'm seeing more and more Camaros on the road, but I still get comments in the parking lot or at the gas pump. I've had no trouble with the paint, the finish is fine.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Not so good
By Kathy Spomer on 08/26/10 11:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a nightmare. We drove it home from the dealer on May 28th. 1 month later it was back as the passenger side airbag sensor had to be replaced. One week after that it was back again the passenger seat belt had to be repaired as it did not register and caused the chime to go off. The final blow was when I picked it up and the antennae no longer works. No XM Radio and after several calls to the dealer and now GM it has been 2 months and they cannot find the parts and tell us to do whatever we have to do! New car and no radio. What happened to GM? I had a Camaro and a Corvette so I have been dedicated to Chevrolet and GM. Not anymore!

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$134 per month*