2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
PAINT CHIPS!!!
By jennybain on 03/08/11 08:52 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a Camaro since the Movie Transformers came out.. I love the look of the car . It is completely sexy and hot!... However, I have had my Camaro for 2 months and every single time I wash it or inspect it, I find more and more paint chips.. It is so disappointing.. I don't tail other drivers and I park in the nose bleed section of every parking lot to prevent door dings... These chips are coming out of no where.. There are not scratches.. these are large chunks of paint missing.. you can see the gray primer under it.. Also in the seams where the hood meets the fenders, the paint is flaking off.. I really hope Chevy does something about this.. I love my car..:(

Nearly Perfect
By Ryan on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned to 2010 Camaro 1LT for around 9 months now, and I still have a smile on my face every time I hop in the car. The power is amazing (now SAE certified 312 hp, instead of the original rating of 304 hp), especially coming from a V6. GM knocked it out of the ballpark with the design. I have had people lean out of their cars on the highway to gawk at the car, people talk to me and ask to see inside it at gas stations, and been given thumbs up by other people driving their cars and motorcycles. I seriously feel like a rockstar driving this vehicle.

Don't ya wish you had a hot car like me
By MISS DIVA IN BLACK on 08/05/10 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Ok, my husband finally bought me my car of my dreams. Trust me it lives up to my dreams. My Camaro is Black, RS model and it has plenty of pep as a 6 speed should. I get compliments from hot car, to sleek and sexy. It will perform, no problem with paint, or comfort-the seats mold to you, you just gotta get them set. Blind spots? My Malibu and Impala had more. Anyone thinking about this choice-hands down its a great car!!

Fix The Thin Fenders
By Camarofan on 07/03/10 19:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

GM! Please finish out the fenders. They are very thin and need to be finished out. I was washing the car and almost broke the back fender off by the back wheel. GM needs to take a look at the 2010 Mustang and finish the camaro out like Ford Did. Also the 2010 Ford Mustang seems to have higher quality than Camaro. Love looking at the car. Fix the cheap thin fenders and paint.

Turns Heads
By SYNERGY on 06/17/10 11:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

To all those worried about previous poor reviews, do not worry. This car is amazing. Before I purchased, I read some reviews about faulty paint, couldn't be further from the truth. I bought the SI Synergy Green package and the car looks amazing. To prove the paint point, the main road by my home began new paving the day I brought the car home. There was road debris all over and raised manholes. It was inevitable that small asphalt stones would kick up, NO DAMAGED AT ALL. Also, the 6-cyl has a lot of kick to it. I'd recommend forgetting the sunroof, it is actually an eyesore when opened (doesn't 'hide' in the roof). Oh, it took all of about 2 minutes to get used to smaller window views.

GM Hit a home run
By jshaf on 04/14/10 19:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This was my first rear wheel drive sports car, have been wanting one since my teens and I think I picked the best year to buy in my life time. This I think is an instant classic. as another person said this might be the best car GM has ever built and I have owned many. I get many complements daily, it never stops and like someone mentioned earlier it almost gets annoying, but you feel good knowing you own such a cool car.

Beautiful Beast
By AlexL on 03/30/10 18:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Bought my Camaro last August under the Cash for Clunkers program with GM employee discount, needless to say it was a great deal. Car has exceeded expectations when it comes to ride, performance and body structure rigidity. I have always owned smaller cars so the size of this car took some getting used to at first. Word of advice if you are considering this car: this car handles well and sticks like glue in corners, but it is not a nimble sports car (i.e. a Subaru Impreza WRX is a nimble sports car). You feel the weight even in the V6, although I hear the V8 feels even heavier. In the end, this car was obviously designed to be eye candy first, functionality second.

Whiplashing Fun & Stylish
By Candlgrl768 on 03/24/10 20:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely LOVE my Mean Green Machine- "Synergy" OMG heads turn all the time, actually got pulled over by a State Trooper just to check it out. Included.. Sunroof, upgraded Stereo, Rear Spoiler & added Gauge cluster the only thing missing from this model is the leather seating. I would definitely recommend to anyone who's hesitating. It's a great car!

No spare
By Larry Carpenter on 02/03/10 12:20 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, rides, handles well, luv the looks everyone stares at it. Small windows make it difficult to park, would be difficult to get out of if doors won't open after accident. Issues with lack of spare tire, offered as 150.00 option if ordered. standard tire inflate kit, what happens if you have a hole in the tire? Dealer doesn't sell spare tire kit. can't find one anywhere. Tire mfg.won't warranty tire if sealant used. Most tire dealers won't fix tire if sealant has been used. Don't like the door lock/unlock feature location.

Awesome Car
By Deb on 01/20/10 11:25 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is great love the retro style has plenty of get up and go. I have to set the cruise control or i end up going way over the speed limit. Great job Chevy

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro in NJ is:

$229 per month*