Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

PAINT CHIPS!!!
By jennybain

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a Camaro since the Movie Transformers came out.. I love the look of the car . It is completely sexy and hot!... However, I have had my Camaro for 2 months and every single time I wash it or inspect it, I find more and more paint chips.. It is so disappointing.. I don't tail other drivers and I park in the nose bleed section of every parking lot to prevent door dings... These chips are coming out of no where.. There are not scratches.. these are large chunks of paint missing.. you can see the gray primer under it.. Also in the seams where the hood meets the fenders, the paint is flaking off.. I really hope Chevy does something about this.. I love my car..:(

Favorite Features

The Car is Beautiful.. I love it.. It is so Sexy!

Suggested Improvements

The paint is crap.. It chips and scratches worse than any care I have ever had. Chevy needs to correct this problem. We paid good money for these cars and deserve good paint jobs..

Nearly Perfect
By Ryan

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned to 2010 Camaro 1LT for around 9 months now, and I still have a smile on my face every time I hop in the car. The power is amazing (now SAE certified 312 hp, instead of the original rating of 304 hp), especially coming from a V6. GM knocked it out of the ballpark with the design. I have had people lean out of their cars on the highway to gawk at the car, people talk to me and ask to see inside it at gas stations, and been given thumbs up by other people driving their cars and motorcycles. I seriously feel like a rockstar driving this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Exterior design, horsepower/torque, sound f the exhaust and engine.

Suggested Improvements

The inside fan noise from the a/c can be slightly loud at times. Paint on exterior also seems to be thin, chipping easily.

Don't ya wish you had a hot car like me
By MISS DIVA IN BLACK

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Ok, my husband finally bought me my car of my dreams. Trust me it lives up to my dreams. My Camaro is Black, RS model and it has plenty of pep as a 6 speed should. I get compliments from hot car, to sleek and sexy. It will perform, no problem with paint, or comfort-the seats mold to you, you just gotta get them set. Blind spots? My Malibu and Impala had more. Anyone thinking about this choice-hands down its a great car!!

Favorite Features

Look, Performance, comfort, gas mileage isn't bad for the car, love my 6-spd

Suggested Improvements

Will have to let you know, haven't found much wrong, just maybe more room in back seat footing area.

Fix The Thin Fenders
By Camarofan

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

GM! Please finish out the fenders. They are very thin and need to be finished out. I was washing the car and almost broke the back fender off by the back wheel. GM needs to take a look at the 2010 Mustang and finish the camaro out like Ford Did. Also the 2010 Ford Mustang seems to have higher quality than Camaro. Love looking at the car. Fix the cheap thin fenders and paint.

Turns Heads
By SYNERGY

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

To all those worried about previous poor reviews, do not worry. This car is amazing. Before I purchased, I read some reviews about faulty paint, couldn't be further from the truth. I bought the SI Synergy Green package and the car looks amazing. To prove the paint point, the main road by my home began new paving the day I brought the car home. There was road debris all over and raised manholes. It was inevitable that small asphalt stones would kick up, NO DAMAGED AT ALL. Also, the 6-cyl has a lot of kick to it. I'd recommend forgetting the sunroof, it is actually an eyesore when opened (doesn't 'hide' in the roof). Oh, it took all of about 2 minutes to get used to smaller window views.

Favorite Features

Synergy Green package. Look it up on Chevy's site. It's even more amazing in person. Mustang drivers have actually stopped me on the street to compliment this car.

Suggested Improvements

Only thing I don't like too much are the seat belts. Yes, seat belts. They are not adjustable up/down, so at certain seating positions, it becomes very slightly annoying.