Happy Owner
By offset_98 on
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)
Overall I am happy with my purchase. I have been born and raised a Ford man but wanted to take a chance with the last Camaro being produced. I'm already at 3K miles as a daily driver and I have no problems. I chose my car without leather and T-tops because I heard the Chevy leather is crap and the T-tops squeak. I have no squeaks in my car. I am comfortable driving my 75 mile a day commute to and from work on the 405 in LA (if you're from here, you know it can be a nightmare). If you can find one, do it now while you still can, you shouldn't be disappointed.
Favorite Features
Powerful, fun to drive, comfortable for a daily driver, very good gas mileage for what it is!! I get 24 mpg in LA traffic driving 75 miles per day. And yes, I like the skip-shift feature.
Suggested Improvements
Fit and finish could be better but hey, at $22k and 0% for 60 months, I won't complain. Piston slap, already speeding tickets and this thing is a cop magnet! Monsoon stereo could be better, the bass breaks up the speakers too easily. Window motors could be stronger.