2002 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Great car! Fun to drive!

2002 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

Great car! Fun to drive!
By kimberly0130 on

2002 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

This is the second Camaro I've had (last one was a '97), and I was even more satisfied this time around with the overall performance. This car is still running great after owning it for 5 years. Keeping up with the maintenance is essential for these cars. I wasn't as careful with my last Camaro, and I ended up with several mechanical problems.

The T-tops are fun on sunny days. It's almost like having a convertalbe while still having a full back window! The driver's seat goes back far enough for a tall person to be very comfortable. The fabric on the seats is a soft, plush material which is great as well.

My center console latch broke, and it is costly to replace the cover. It could be more sturdy. Also, since the daytime running lamps are the same as the front turn signal, they burn out rather frequently. When the blinker is out, it just stays on when I put on the turn signal.