2002 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
TO BAD AFTER 35 YEARS
By DA RED1 on 05/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

A VERY GOOD LEGEND OF A CAR A POWER HOUSE FOR LOYALTY OWNERS AND IF YOUR NOT A F-BODY FAN U SHOULD BE

Glad i got one of the last ones
By 200235th on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Cant argue with the power of the motor and 6speed trans. Brakes are awsome, handles great and execellent a/c. Can't get this kind of performance at this price.

Bad Toy
By AdamZ on 05/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought my Z28 in the new silver, and it was one of only 3 Z28s left in Houston. Its off the hook on acceleration, and the sound system kicks everyone elses butts. It was a dealer demo, and I got jacked on my trade, but it was worth it to get one on the last available new. Chrome wheels, T tops, and black leather, its an eye catcher indeed.

Bang for the Buck
By 2000Z-71 on 03/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

As far as bang for the buck, it's impossible to beat the Camaro. Where else can you get over 300 horsepower for under 30,000? Yeah it's crude, loud, noisy and a few shakes and rattles, but that all disappears as you roll into the throttle. My only complaint about the car is moving to Phoenix and seeing my insurance rates double.

Awesome beast !!
By ED VOSS on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Handling and performance of the Camaro SS is awesome. This car is a beast, capable of over 150 mph and quarter mile under 13.5 seconds. It can rock 'n roll in the twisties, too. If you didn't get your factory hot rod 35 years ago, then the Camaro SS is the modern day equal. The SS shares a LS1 V8 with the Corvette, delivery 325-345 horses, The Corvette and Viper are faster, but for a whole lot less money, albeit equally high insurance premiums, the Camaro SS is a bargain.

Best Fun Car Value
By jachevy28 on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Own a 2002 Z28. This is my 3rd Camaro, first Z28. My previous one was basically totaled after being hit in the drivers door by a drunk driver, I walked away. My Camaros have been unbelieveably reliable for the amount of mileage I drive, are extremely fun, and have a lot of features than many high-end cars don't even have, all for a great value.

It's an SS, it's fast!!!
By fcitori on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Can't beleive they don't sell more of these cars. The thing is dam fast with 345hp option. What stock car on the street is faster? Ok, for under 50K, NONE!!!!

Lots Of Fun To Drive
By JD 1 on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Total Rush To Drive

2002 Z28
By Ken D on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Love it Big improvement over 2nd & 3rd gen. cars, Fun to drive. Great to cruise w/t-tops off. Runs in mid 13 second 1/4 ml. in stock form. great for a car that starts under 25 grand. To bad they stoped making them.

Nice Car
By Chevy all the way on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. I love racing cars and i also beat my friends 2001 Mustang Bullitt. The power is amazing.