2002 Camaro SS
By wickman43 on
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)
I am having a blast with this car. It has been chosen for weekend fun only and it answers back in spades. I highly recommend this car to any responsible driver looking for something fun to drive when the sun is shining and the beaches are full of ladies! Her road track capabilities are incredible. I ordered mine with the optional 2000 dollar 1LE suspension upgrade. Couldn't be happier. The double adjustable Koni shocks are awesome and the optional BFG G-Force tires look and perform like they were meant for this car. For the money, you won't find anything like this-not even the 2003 Cobra can keep up through the cones.
Favorite Features
The six-speed transmission and LS1 V8 are my favorite features. Short throws and a torque curve flatter than my sisters chest (haha). Other 'comfy' things my girlfriend likes are the remote controls on the steering wheel and she loves how easy the SS passes other cars - effortlessly.
Suggested Improvements
Well, it's too late, the car is gone as of 28 Aug 02. Damn shame. GM is losing faith with alot of musclecar fans. Everytime I drive by a dealership all I see are trucks, a few vettes and a bunch of "new" cars with old V6's.