2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Bad SS
By redracer1 on 02/26/08 22:55 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have the 35th SS LE Convertible it has been an absolute blast. More than enough power great handling and turns heads where ever I go.

2002 Camaro Convertible
By camaro02 on 12/29/07 22:32 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent reliability. I have had this car for almost five years and have spent $0 on repairs, outside of normal maintenance. Gas mileage is great, given the current price of gas. Unique enough that I typically do not see another like it going down the road. Handling is excellent. I drive the car year round and have driven in a foot of snow with no problem (My son's Mazda 626 got stuck!)

love of a legend
By Aw311 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Great performance of a 60's muscle cars like the 427 camaro's of old, with double the fuel economy, three times the amount of handling and features. Best of all the Ls1 V8 aluminum block with alot of performance availability, what a push rod legend. These cars can really lay down the low end power. Ad a good exhaust and air intake and 400 hp is not too far off for under half the price of expensive imports or the vette. Great driving on back roads and drag strip launches on high way on ramps what a blast to drive..

2002 CHEVY CAMARO CONVERTIBLE
By MOVE on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I'VE DRIVEN CONVERTIBLES SINCE I WAS A YOUNG GIRL BUT I WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM THE CUTSIE LITTLE DEATH TRAP AND INTO SOMETHING WITH MORE STYLE AND RELIABILITY AND THE CAMARO IS IT. THE CONVERTIBLE TOP OPERATES SMOOTHLY AND LATCHES DOWN TIGHT, THE AIR CONDITIONING IS ICE COLD AND EXTRAS LIKE LUXURY CAR. THE BODY IS SEXY AND SLEEK AND THOUGH IT'S VERY SIMILAR TO THE FIREBIRD, IT DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME 'PLASTICKY' LOOK TO IT, THE MOLDING AND ACCESSORIES ARE VERY UNDERSTATED. THIS CAR IS SUPER FRISKY AND HAS AMAZING PICK-UP BUT STILL IT'S QUIET AND EASY TO CONTROL. THIS IS THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED!

What a car
By morningman556 on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased the aniversary edition. Red w/black convertable, leather etc..loaded. The only problem I have had is the door seals leak. The dealer fixed them and I love the car. Everybody looks whn u drive it. I did add a few effects to the car to dress it up a little. All considered, I would recommed this car.

2002 Camaro Convertible
By C. Brady on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

35th anniversary Convertible, sad to see it go. Well built sporty car, very easy maintence, very fun to drive, nice little rumble from the dual exhaust. We are extremely happy with the Camaro.

2002 Camaro Convertible
By C. Brady on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent car, Fun to drive. The car gets a lot of attention on the road. Very solid convertible mechanisms, quick up and down unlike some overpriced cars available.