Finally got it.
By liquify on
2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback (5.7L 8cyl 4A)
To be completely honest, I've allways been an F-body fan. I dreamt of having this car in high school and I got it. Now that's out of the way, this truly is a great car. With $123 invested in a simple lid, the car runs 12.9 1/4 on street tires and puts down 310 hp to the rear wheels with an automatic. Just impressive. I have had the car up to very extra legal speeds and it's rock solid. On the corners, it could use a better wieght ditribution, but it'll still outhandle 90% of the cars out there. There is a leak on the drivers side window. I average 19 city and 28 highway. With this much power on tap, that's awesome. For my money, this car is everything I was expecting.
Favorite Features
Power, top end, looks fast standing still, decent handling, and great mileage for what it is. I really enjoy taking the t-tops out and taking it on a country drive, with the LS-1 being my music. It's a great way to unwind and puts lots of smiles on my, and others, faces
Suggested Improvements
The only real complaint that I have is that the weight distribution is terrible. I eat up front tires (strange, huh?)and at $200 a tire, it's expensive. I have had an issue with a catlytic converter going out, but it's something that's under warranty, by law, for 10 yrs, 100,000 miles.