2001 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Camaro, Camaro, Camaro... I lo

2001 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (3.8L V6 5-speed Manual)

Camaro, Camaro, Camaro... I love it...
By KingSnake on

2001 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Well, I wanted a car that could out perform all my little import friends and hang with the big boys, the camaro gave me that. Even though I have a 3.8L V6 I can out perform honda civics and Celicas. I have heard numerous people say don't get this car because it is not all that, its heavy and slow, and insurance is sky high. Well, the car is heavy and it can be slow (only because you aren't pressing the gas hard enough to accelerate like a rocket), and buying this car will force you to shop around for auto insurance. Oh yah, the automatic transmission does sap some punch but there is enough torque that it doesn't effect the performance that much.

all power features, front seat comfort, V6 with automatic transmission, Customizability, and go to any garage or shadetree mechanic and get it worked on, parts cost little money compared to imports.

Make the Rally Sport package on all cars or no cars at all, and put the monsoon audio system in all cars, and BRING BACK THE CAMARO AND FIREBIRD TO COMPETE WITH THE MUSTANG COBRA.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review