2000 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
love it
By blm on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

so easy to make so fast

Very fast !!
By m308c on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr Z28 Coupe

I love this modern muscle car. It's great on gas, it looks good, and it handles like a dream. Not one trip to the dealer in the last 18,000 miles. What's not to like?

best under 30K
By camaro fanatic on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr Z28 Coupe

this is by far the best sports car outhtere for under 30k. it has amazing acceleration even with an auto. the interior feels a little cheap and with the t-tops they so tend to rattle a little, but thats nothing i can't get live with considering the car outstanding performance.

Fast cheap corvette
By rix2000ss on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 SS 2dr Convertible

This is one fun car to drive. I have had several Mustangs and I love the interior by comparison. It is not a long distance car by any means. The seats are lacking support and I think I will replace myself. The look of the car is great. So far no problems but I only have 2800 miles on the car.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 SS
By Brian Patterson on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr Z28 SS Coupe

This car by far is the best bang for the buck on the market. It's unfortunate that they are no longer being made, but that just means that the prices will drop a little, and more people will be able to afford, and enjoy such a unique car as this.

camaro SS 2000
By samson O on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr Z28 SS Coupe

This is my third 4th gen. F-body, and no doubt the best one i have driven. It is equiped with the optional revised bilstein suspension and high performance exhaust. Performance is exceptional for an automatic, offers unusually strong accelerations. Suspension is surprisingly good, very little body roll holds corners tightly and feels better on rough roads then my previous f-bodies. High marks for its velvety zo6 like exhaust note. Paint finish is excellent. Inside is somewhat cheap with the occasional rattle fixed by the dealership, annoying axle noise, metallic ticking noise from aluminum drive shaft during change of gears.

Love It But Will It Start?
By rlematta on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

I went from a '90 Vette to the V6 coupe with t-tops, power everything. I didn't choose the dual exhaust option with tighter steering for only a couple hundred, I recommed that. The car has not started 5 times in 3 years, 2 new batteries, new neg terminal(s), still has problems. But when it works it is nice.

Kickass
By shadowss on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr Z28 SS Coupe

This car is so much fun to drive stock, the I put Heads/Cam/Headers/Custom Programming and some Drag Tires. Now I have 430RW and this car is INSANE!

Z28
By Z28 on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr Z28 Coupe

Good car, fun to drive, especially when others want to race, considering the Z28 is a sleeper car.

2000 Camaro
By Jason's Camaro on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

my camaro runs just fin and I have had no problems with it at all. I love it and it is the best thing that I have ever bought.