2000 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Always Something

2000 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.8L V6 5-speed Manual)

Always Something
By SubCoolEnt on

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

I have had my car for a couple years now. And i am overall unimpressed. Over the course of time i have had maybe 1 week worth of reliable trouble free cruising. I am 60K now, and every accessory i own on this car has given me trouble. Even the window washer projector is broke. Granted, Mechanically the engine is sound, except for the lousy brakes. But rewiring the entire interior because of some lame-broke loser thinks he should get paid more money for his job and that i should feel the wrath of his stupidity is aggrivating (can u tell?). My milage is close to 10mpg from its original 24, and i cant fix it. The V8 gets better milage. Never domestic again!

Favorite Features

After changing my headlights 4 times already, i do like how brite they are. That and my T-tops when they arent leaking on my lap. Altho the power window that never works no matter how many times i change the motor does make cruising look dumb (it is an electrical/motor problem)

Suggested Improvements

Give americans a deal and quality. This car has been the largest rip-off i have ever invested in. I dont have enough space to even begin. The company knows the problems, They're just too cheap. Why sell a good car and make money off it when u can sell a shit car and make tons.