2000 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
My Camaro Is One Fine Automobile
By Newk on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

I always wanted a Camaro eversince the time I got out of the service. But college, marrage and kids put a damper on it. But this V6 Camaro will go down as one of my best reliable cars and with 113,000 miles it still runs strong, not a rattle, and paint looks great. GM really did a number on themselves when they stopped making this car.

Camaro is Outstanding
By Kathryn Davis on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

Always wanted a Camaro, now they quit making them just after I bought one. Absolutely love this one, 3800 v-6 motor is an easy one to work on, car was loaded with great equip. & the mileage was so low. Never have had any trouble, hope I don't. I would only maybe put chrome wheels on it. t-tops are better than a convertible!

Love It But Will It Start?
By rlematta on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

I went from a '90 Vette to the V6 coupe with t-tops, power everything. I didn't choose the dual exhaust option with tighter steering for only a couple hundred, I recommed that. The car has not started 5 times in 3 years, 2 new batteries, new neg terminal(s), still has problems. But when it works it is nice.

2000 Camaro
By Jason's Camaro on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

my camaro runs just fin and I have had no problems with it at all. I love it and it is the best thing that I have ever bought.

Stay Away from 2000
By GM Sucks on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

Never again will I buy a GM car. After 36,000 Miles (just when the warrenty ended) the manual transmission 5th gear synch went. $1200 to fix. I also heard that rear axle is supposed to go, haven't had a problem yet at 60,000miles. Trying to sell. The body is starting to come off though.

fun but trouble
By tom on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

lots of fun to drive but engine problems galore

So far, So good?????
By DustyRhodes on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Dr STD Coupe

I own a 2000 coupe and love it. Unfortunately, I've managed to put 43,000 miles on it in just 18 months. I've already expired out of the warranty and am crossing my fingers. So far no problems with the car. My one dissappointment is the $ value 18 months into my purchase. If only pure American Muscle kept its appreciation I'd be all over a 2002!