1998 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: my first car

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Review

my first car
By hockeystud99 on

1998 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe

Well i got my 1998 3.8l camaro for my 16th birthday, and have been driving it hard ever since. While i really wish i had the money to afford the z28 model, or a pontiac trans am, i am extremely happy with the performance of this car. For a v6, this car puts up numbers that you cant argue with. This thing will leave comparable v6 mustangs in the dust, and will AT LEAST keep up with the mustang gts from around this year. While its no ls1, the 3.8 in this camaro pulls very hard, and has great acceleration, and is a thrill to drive every time you are behind the wheel. With performance like this from the base model, i can barely imagine what it would be like to drive a v8 camaro.

some of my favorite features include the stylish exterior design, the powerful yet efficient 3.8l v6, its ability to give you a thrill every time you get behind the wheel. also i forgot to mention that my camaro has 200,000+ miles and is still running strong. truly a piece of american engineering genius.

exhaust modifications