1998 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
AWSOME
By dazzle09 on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe

Good...I love this car. Before this I drove a tempo and a buick! What was I thinking?! LOL What a change of car!

What a Car!!!
By SaraBrooke on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe

Great car!!!! Of course I've had to fix some normal wear and tear problems, but it has been a great car!! Very fun to drive and very flashy!! I've had it for 2 years and I still am thrilled to get behind the wheel everyday!!!

98 camaro
By kingtombroz on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe

Overall the car is fun to drive. Pick- up and acceleration are awesome for a 6. As long as your sitting in the front the car is comfortable. The only real problem is the blind spots are huge, but i guess that's the story with all sports cars. I'm extremely happy wit it.

The Last American Sports Car
By C. LaBianco on 06/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe

Amid a host Italian and New Jersey jokes I bought by 98 camaro as a step up from my 93 Eagle Talon. 106,00 miles and 4 1/2 years later and I can only sing the praises of this vehicle. The styling is fantastic and GM did it without a bunch of plastic glued to the doors. The v6 200 horse engine has more power than most cars on the road today - and while it won't compare off the line to it's bigger engined brothers the Z28 and SS it can easily handle speeds of 80 and higher on the highway and still get 30+ miles to the gallon. This car hugs corners like nothing I've ever driven. I opted for the v6 200 horse only because of insurance costs.

98 Camaro
By CT on 03/01/02 02:23 AM (PST)

1998 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe

Fun car to drive...have had a few minor problems that were fairly simple to fix. Handling could be better, but only noticable when pushing the car to its limits.