My Baby!!!
By Hoffy1209 on
1996 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe
I bought her almost 5 years ago and she has been nothing but a blessing. I purchased my Camaro, after having a mechanic look at it, just to be sure, with 43,000 miles on the odometer. I changed the tires recently after my purchase, and bought a new battery. My Camaro is a Florida car so it had no rust underneath. My only major replacement on this car was a wheel sensor mod that went bad after 51,000 miles. I have no other problems to list, minor or major. I have really enjoyed my Camaro. It is by far one of the best cars ever built. It was genius that GM finally decided to put the 3.8 engines in the Camaro, which was in '96. The 3800 series engine is GM's best engine ever built.
Favorite Features
I love the overall appearance of the vehicle. It definitely gets attention, mostly wanted attention. I love the 3.8 engine, I love the Bose sound system. Does not need to be modded up, looks fine just as it is.
Suggested Improvements
Dual exhausts on the V-6's, 17 rims, just minor silly things. Overall a wonderful vehicle. It broke my heart when I heard that they were going to stop making them. I am holding onto mine!