I love this car!
By car_chick on
1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback
I've had this car for more than 8 years and loved every day of it. It got be through high school, college and after. It's a great car and I never spent enough money on fixing it to buy a new car that even came close to this. I took it to a reputible shop to have it maintained the way it should be and maybe more than necessary. I love my little Camaro, Thor. He stopped well and got up to go when needed. Driving on the highway in the spring or fall with the t-tops off and the windows down was amazing.
Favorite Features
Stereo-bose speakers (added amp, 10-CD changer and woofer), easy to use front panel. 8 diff speeds of intermitten windsheild wipers, low and high non- intermitten. Lots of storage space for papers & small things (glove box, console & area under the radio). Best of all: kept me unharmed in 2 wrecks.
Suggested Improvements
I have very very few complaints, and those are things you expect with an American muscle car. Gas mileage could have been better for a college student with $3/gallon. I wish it had more space for people and stuff but those are the only things I didn't like with this car.